Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Made of Meat

Dogs.

I mean, I've always really loved dogs, but . . .

Well, things have been not really great for me on and off for some time, but the dogs are always there for me. Even when I'm very pissed off that he won't stop demanding attention, I still love him, and I'm glad he's there for me. He's needy, but sometimes we really need to be needed.

Scritch a dog today. I bet they'll appreciate it.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

blaise rascal posted:

a cordless vacuum that charges in its wall dock

You clearly don't have dogs!

(or at least not big ones that shed in truckload lots)

And I'm not just being snarky or glib. I absolutely love my full-size, corded Dysons. But the relatively huge tanks on them fill up FAST. I've sometimes had to empty the tank on the Ball three times while vacuuming one room.

I love Cosmo, but . . .

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Sep 19, 2021

Robot Made of Meat

blaise rascal posted:

true, i have no dog. maybe someday

Here's hoping!

Robot Made of Meat

Bo-Pepper posted:

I bought a house recently so that's come with a lot of expected and unexpected things. The one that has consistently every day caused an oh yeah moment? Closets.

I haven't lived in a space that had actual closets in years and never ones as big as these. So hampers or minor messy things would just always be out because there would be nowhere to put them. Now? Hamper in the closet. Close that door! Jeans for tomorrow that I also wore the other day. In the closet!

My bedroom is so clean all the time now and it's been way more of a nice boost than I ever expected.

Having a place of your own definitely improves life. If it has closets, doubly so!

Robot Made of Meat

cruft posted:

The way you talk about Bingo Bango makes me tear up sometimes.

Does Bingo Bango have a gay brother in the upper midwest by any chance? Asking for a friend.