Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Could be a purchase. Could be a decision. Could be a change in your life you didn't plan but still worked out.

Being the materialistic orb that I am I will start this off with my baby:

This is basically the Maybach of electronic bicycles. There are more expensive ones out there but as far as I know it is the top model for bikes you don't even have to pedal to go forward if you don't want to pedal. It may also be the top model when it comes to hybrid bicycles as the more expensive ones I've seen are either hardcore adventure bicycles or basically small motorcycles with ultra-wide tires.

It gets a lot of admiration. But for me it upgraded my life as this machine, which can get me places faster than a taxi would, makes riding through the city feel like flying in free mode like after you die in a game of Counter-Strike. No bike I have ever ridden comes close when it comes to going up or down curbs or even taller things feel like zipping through flat terrain. I feel nothing due to the terrific suspension system. And the smart mid-drive system makes making sharp turns feel effortless and safe. The city is mine!

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Sep 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU