Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Cock and ball destruction. It's the more extreme version of cock and ball torture. None of this treading on it with high heels poo poo, someone just straight up puts your junk in a blender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

Sunswipe posted:

Cock and ball destruction. It's the more extreme version of cock and ball torture. None of this treading on it with high heels poo poo, someone just straight up puts your junk in a blender.

First post

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Amai Liu told me this story once about she was shooting a clip for brattyfootgirls or something and the sub was erect and she kept karate kicking him in the balls and so she goes hard and SPLOOSH - arc of blood shoots out his cock over her head. Had to go to the ER.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Hey man I get it you say you don't like CBD, but here's the thing- there's a whole world of CBD out there. You tell me what CBD you had and tell me what ya didn't like about it. I know like, so many micro-CBDeries. What you had was probably macro-CBD. I can show you the same style of CBD but way better. A lot of CBD these days is super specialized, like some people are real snobs about it and only vape stuff with super high CBDUs, which most people think is gross. But anyways hey let's go to the shop and I can help you out man, you gotta try some that you like!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hairy Right Hook posted:

Colossal Big Dick

pics or it didn't happen

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Spaghett posted:

For the longest time, stoners would say "man, wouldn't it be cool if you could buy a pack of WEED smokes at the gas station?" and the answer was always no.

Nothing is cool in a gas station.

The soda machines that have extra flavors of syrup you can add to your drink are pretty nice.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kntfkr posted:

fortressnyc can probably arrange this for under 400

Man idk if they can pull it off for less than $400 of pure CBD tbh. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I知 at sort of an impasse with this cbd thing. On one hand it does nothing for me, which I love, but my use has sent a good portion the internet into an irreversible primal rage, seething with anger. I think I知 gonna put on a pot of decaf and rail some more CBD. :shuckyes:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Cummins Big Diesel

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It's not CBD OIL it's CBD TINCTURE you loving buffoon!!!!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Coulda Been Drinkin

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Ugh, you're not even using full spectrum.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
if you're deciding between cbd oil vs cannabis for chronic pain or other medical issues...

why not do both?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Bula Vinaka posted:

if you're deciding between cbd oil vs cannabis for chronic pain or other medical issues...

why not do both?
i dont do drugs you filthy hippies

*drinks 14 beers on a monday*

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I知 at sort of an impasse with this cbd thing. On one hand it does nothing for me, which I love, but my use has sent a good portion the internet into an irreversible primal rage, seething with anger. I think I知 gonna put on a pot of decaf and rail some more CBD. :shuckyes:

YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF poo poo

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

macho man randy savage cbd shoes

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Res_ro1pdtU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PFNbogdiJ8

im mad

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
I just buy CBD oils so I can talk to other people about lubing myself up more than I already do

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

macho man randy savage cbd shoes

Id actually be kind of interested to hear how those work.. :thunkin:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
One time someone gave me half a liter of weed oil combined with capsaicin. It was like weed scented icy hot. That was cool

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Not good lube.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
CBD oil is a scam unless it contains THC. Then it痴 pretty good. Though delta-8 gummies blow it out of the water.

Alternatively, just smoke weed.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I知 not eating my shoes again, just a heads up you guys. :munch:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Can I post about CBN here or is that a separate thread?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
CBNo hippy.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I'd go out lookin for weed to smoke but I'm deathly afraid of the police

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it helps with my back pain. also smoking regular weed all day

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
I paid $200 at the chiropractor for this 3 oz bottle do not gently caress with me

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
You down with CBD?
No, no, not me

You down with DMT?
Yeah, you know me

You down with CBD?
No, no not me

You down with GHB?
Yeah, you know me.

You down with PCP?
Yeah you know me

You down with CBD
No no Not me

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gonna inject CBD into my main vein after work and really relax

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i like to get high after work then lay down for 13 hours.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you guys ever ride the CBDragon?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gonna do some much CBD that i sleep...forever :twisted:

OnlyBans
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo
CBD really helps me with my autism. After a long day at work, I like to sit down with a nice bottle of Vybe and memorize the MTA timetables. There have been a lot of exciting changes since Covid. For example, they have decreased frequency on the 6. A full 4 minutes per hour slower, every hour. Each day, it shifts by 92 minutes. Soon we will need a Gregorian-style reform or we will have night time schedules during rush hour.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

gonna do some much CBD that i sleep...forever :twisted:

thats what i'm talkin about

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
call it delta 8, delta 10, THC-p, HHC, whatever new legal loophole you have this month to sell me a thing that gets you kinda sorta buzzed

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I just THREW AWAY a delta-8 cartridge! THREW IT AWAY

BECAUSE IT WAS OUT OF poo poo

NOW if I want to get LEGALLY DISTINCT HIGH then i'm gonna need to buy ANOTHER ONE

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you got addiction

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
THC-0 is my favorite so far. It gives zero body high but makes your brain real weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

kntfkr posted:

you got addiction

NO actually that LAST ONE was kind of BAD and made me FEEL BAD to USE IT so instead I'm gonna NOT DO THAT for a while because I have AMPHETAMINES ANYWAY