Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
lucky!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Personally, I’d like to hear from that one goon who’s gimmick is posting about kratom.

Smugworth posted:

the glass container is for smoking kratom

Oh. Well then mission accomplished

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
kratom is smoked? I thought kratom was just something you ingest, if you're lucky, because it tastes loving disgusting

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

signalnoise posted:

kratom is smoked? I thought kratom was just something you ingest, if you're lucky, because it tastes loving disgusting

As someone who freebases kratom with a sheet of tinfoil I....

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

THC-0 is my favorite so far. It gives zero body high but makes your brain real weird.

yeah it's alright but have you ever tried THC-(-1)?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

signalnoise posted:

I fry my kratom. Much quicker than smoking and it tastes like chicken!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tato posted:

call it delta 8, delta 10, THC-p, HHC, whatever new legal loophole you have this month to sell me a thing that gets you kinda sorta buzzed

Sorta buzzed? I have every hole in my body packed with this poo poo, greased up like a loving pig with lotion, a loving mainline being swapped out every 20 minutes, sippin on a CBD soda, tincture eyedrops, and i feel NOTHING AT ALL, I feel like I’m in high school math class, bored af but optimistic, but somehow ALL I WANT TO DO IS MORE!!! :yeshaha:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Doctor Scholl's CBD infused insoles.

I'm high af right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted: