Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
"The Party Tree" is just a better name for the card. That should be its name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
I think if a battle is able to become sentient it should be able to end itself. I think there are folk songs about this.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
I think if you get rid of the 5-color value piles you're just left with a dozen different synergy-aggro decks that can snowball beyond all proportions by turn 3, especially on the play. and they'll still kind of be value piles, because so many aggressive creatures also now come with riders that generate card advantage immediately or over time. It's difficult for me to imagine that anyone has been intentional about the shape of the standard format since at least Eldraine.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
Errata, Deadly Fugitive

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
Treasures go to the graveyard and then stop existing. This Krenko completely works with treasures.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
Every card draws four other cards these days. So cards that draw four are do-nothing.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
When he gets to a new plane does he check every elk first

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
i haven't made it more than ten seconds of listening to his voice so i cannot say whether he is good or bad

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
he sounds like he's doing a nightmare parody of a youtube voice. i'm not going to click on it again! but yeah also it's cool if people dig it

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
if i were a legendary lizard rogue and i were beating my opponent with their own cards i would also be Laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
I'm a little bit wondering if it isn't really about the commons at all, and it might be mainly about there being so many rares available combined with like literally every green rare being outstanding.