Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
Pulled a Wrenn & Seven and a Moonveil Regent in my Pre-Release kit but I'm currently in lock down so it's all for naught and I'm sad on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

mikeraskol posted:

Those are very sweet cards.

Yeah I'm not mad about it but it would have been nice to beat face with them. Oh well time to build a G/R landfall commander deck I guess???

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

Jiro posted:

Nothing good came in my two pre-release packs anyone else notice that the spin down die have the same red color pattern as previous packs? Was sort of hoping for like a Halloween orange this time around.

Or is it just the Fat Pack boxes that have a uniquely colored spin down?

Mine was off white with black numbers.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
People itt talking poo poo on 90s tcgs having silver bullets like Golgothian Sylex and City in a Jar aren't a thing

(I know they're different don't @ me)

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

Aabcehmu posted:

I have to throw my lot in with the Indicate crowd.