Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

*true australia fact* harold holt was our prime minister (think president but no one takes it that seriously mate) from 1966-1967, until he 'mysteriously' disappeared while swimming at cheviot beach. wild speculation reigned free - did he drown? get eaten by the local fauna? kidnapped by the japanese/soviets in a miniature submarine?

anyway he is mourned to this day in the form of the harold holt memorial swimming pool

This is the most Australian poo poo I've ever heard lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I want to swim in the Harold Holt memorial swimming pool but I legitimately cannot swim in fresh water so I too shall drown like Harold Holt, allowing him to return to this plane of existence.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nah yeah means yes
Yeah nah means no
Nah yeah nah means oh gently caress no

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

In Australia it is illegal to wuck furries; a shameful crime, punishable by Sydney rent and your bogan cousin Donny is your roommate for the next five years.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I would be cheating if I participated, I have an insidue maun (my good brother lives in NSW).

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I've read trashed crew, this checks out

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"Caught the bozzie from a wogger down in Adelaide an now my britches are knackered" is maybe my favorite thing I've ever heard sometime say aloud.

True or false?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's false because it's nonsense mostly. Adelaide isn't even a real place, look it up.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I have attempted to explain a "bogan's BBQ" (I last heard that used a looooong time ago) to people before but they just kind of look at me funny because they don't actually believe anyone would use old tyres to cook roo and yet

Western Australia vOv even people from WA don't fuckin get WA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying, Jesus