Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your favorite way to mispronounce Cheifs?
This poll is closed.
Chiefs 2 6.45%
Chieves 5 16.13%
Chefs 8 25.81%
Wait, where's the NFC East teams? 16 51.61%
Total: 31 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

*watching the americas game about lamar pooping on mnf* this guy later went on to kill 600k people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I was on the fence about getting vaccinated but now I see the power that comes in avoiding the jab thanks to my hero, Lamar JAckson

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Lamar Jackson is the first and only person to defeat Patrick Mahomes!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Thinking about them 600k+ dead Americans...

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

*watching the americas game about lamar pooping on mnf* this guy later went on to kill 600k people

war of the worlds with lamar murdering everyone except the fatal flaw of bad weather makes him self destruct

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Former Human posted:

What are the rules for language on NFL broadcasts? The announcers are always very careful with their language, comically saying "gosh" and "heck" like they're talking to a kindergarten class, but once in a blue moon you'll hear Al Michaels or Aqib Talib say "hell" which I assume is frowned upon.

It's a risk putting Aqib in the booth because his podcast is filled with all kind of :nws: language. Not that I mind, but man are they taking a chance.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bean mom posted:

also its likely 900k-1m btw covid is being undercounted probably by at least 1/3rd

Well yeah but I'm "mentally ill" apparently.

Seriously if you don't think I'm justified in being mad about high profile athletes being high profile stupid about something like COVID then go off I guess, but poo poo like that is why there are so many people who are convinced they'll be fine if they get it or w/e.

Lamar isn't solely responsible for jack poo poo but he's pretty much the personification of the reason why this poo poo is still happening. But whatever I'm done, apparently I'm weird.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the downfall scene but its just hitler yelling BIG TRUSS and then losing to the titans in the playoffs

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Great. Came here for football, but covid takes center stage. loving cannot escape it.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

*being put into a straight jacket* joe flacco is albert speer!!! CAM CAMERON IS HERMAN GORING

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

*being put into a straight jacket* joe flacco is albert speer!!! CAM CAMERON IS HERMAN GORING

anne frank has apologized for her role in the incident

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

Great. Came here for football, but covid takes center stage. loving cannot escape it.

Sorry, that's on me. I just won't post during Ravens games, or hell, maybe not at all, IDK.

Like I said, it's my bad.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Sorry, that's on me. I just won't post during Ravens games, or hell, maybe not at all, IDK.

Like I said, it's my bad.

That was not directed at you you. Just the topic in general. I go to sports and music to escape the craziness. You do you.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the Chiefs offense is so insane they put up 35 (granted there was a pick six) and you still feel like the defense had a good effort lol

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Yeah okay lets chill on this - peace has been said. Lets move on.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

That was not directed at you you. Just the topic in general. I go to sports and music to escape the craziness. You do you.

No I get it but it's my fault the topic came up to begin with and I totally see where you're coming from. Like I said, it's on me in this instance and I apologize for that, to you or anybody else whose escapism I shat on. That's absolutely zero sarcasm. :)

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

SamuraiFoochs posted:

No I get it but it's my fault the topic came up to begin with and I totally see where you're coming from. Like I said, it's on me in this instance and I apologize for that, to you or anybody else whose escapism I shat on. That's absolutely zero sarcasm. :)

:thumbsup:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Lamar Jackson is the first and only person to defeat Patrick Mahomes!

The first and only person to defeat Mahomes when the defense had a mostly poo poo game and Mahomes played fairly well so it counts more :D

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

fartknocker posted:

So, when is this happening? :v:

Well the first part might still be true. But maybe don't blow it all up just yet :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

sweet thursday posted:

Thinking about them 600k+ dead Americans...

If it weren't for the chiefs winning the super bowl it would be way more