Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your favorite way to mispronounce Cheifs?
This poll is closed.
Chiefs 2 6.45%
Chieves 5 16.13%
Chefs 8 25.81%
Wait, where's the NFC East teams? 16 51.61%
Total: 31 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kawalimus posted:

We're not even close to competing. Blow up this whole organization.

So, when is this happening? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

RAY LEWIS CAME THRU FOR THE RAVENS ONCE AGAIN

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Great game

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Ravenscoachingstaff.jpg

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

So the best team in the AFC is… the Raiders??

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I absolutely hate Lamar Jackson and, by proxy, the Ravens

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

bean mom posted:

lamar jackson is dogshit his mvp season was a fluke

Imagine thinking this

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I like Odafe Oweh.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ravens are 1-1 as we all predicted going into week 3

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

fsif posted:

Or the Broncos!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

fsif posted:

hey they have to be good in one of those 10 years

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

too much time for mahomes

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

drat that was a good call getting them out there going for it and required no hesitation no milling around on the sideline - good stuff

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

fsif posted:

correct. or the broncos

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/TrillBroDude/status/1439792402693296130

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I absolutely hate Lamar Jackson and, by proxy, the Ravens

lamar is the nfl chris paul

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mystic Stylez posted:

Imagine thinking this

whoever keeps posting that poo poo in the first half is really dumb and really needs to think before she posts such trash

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mystic Stylez posted:

Imagine thinking this

He's an amazing player but not a good QB, but it also doesn't matter because the Ravens constructed their entire system around him and goddamn does it ever work

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

imagine losing to the ravens, can't relate

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

If your QB is Lamar Jackson then gently caress yes you go for it on 4th and 1. He's the greatest running QB of all time.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

similarly, beating the chiefs

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Dog posted:

lamar is the nfl chris paul

gently caress off, Chris isn't unvaccinated after getting COVID THREE loving TIMES

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kirios posted:

If your QB is Lamar Jackson then gently caress yes you go for it on 4th and 1. He's the greatest running QB of all time.

Especially if the Chiefs defensive front is opposing you.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He's an amazing player but not a good QB, but it also doesn't matter because the Ravens constructed their entire system around him and goddamn does it ever work

The Ravens offense is really fun if you're a huge geek and want to get into how they block plays.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

SamuraiFoochs posted:

gently caress off, Chris isn't unvaccinated after getting COVID THREE loving TIMES

man you are such a pathetic dumbass. i know you need to keep having yet another mental breakdown on the forums but just recognize a joke

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

What are the rules for language on NFL broadcasts? The announcers are always very careful with their language, comically saying "gosh" and "heck" like they're talking to a kindergarten class, but once in a blue moon you'll hear Al Michaels or Aqib Talib say "hell" which I assume is frowned upon.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Dog posted:

man you are such a pathetic dumbass

Sorry I get really mad about people who are gigantic morons about a highly infectious disease

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

yeah but that's a tiny bit far from "not useful to an NFL team" and "dogshit" but anyway :cheers:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
lol lamar called the chiefs defense "great" i didnt know someone could be soo dishonest

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1439793286181425156

:3:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1439790878164504576?s=20

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

e: nevermind im only going to argue with one mentally ill person in tff and only in the afcn thread

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mystic Stylez posted:

yeah but that's a tiny bit far from "not useful to an NFL team" and "dogshit" but anyway :cheers:

Well I never said either of those things! Was just adding a thought to the conversation.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mystic Stylez posted:

please know that my posts like that are a bit <3

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i love stav's ravens posting

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Dog posted:

*nodding* yes i remember your nba thread posts, the disease that has killed 600k+ people is about you, specifically.

I literally never said that. Yes, I have very personal feelings about COVID for personal reasons but it also makes me really goddamn angry that people like Lamar exist and so many people act like it's no big deal when, like you said, 600k+ are dead.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I literally never said that. Yes, I have very personal feelings about COVID for personal reasons but it also makes me really goddamn angry that people like Lamar exist and so many people act like it's no big deal when, like you said, 600k+ are dead.

also its likely 900k-1m btw covid is being undercounted probably by at least 1/3rd

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america?view=vaccinations&tab=trend

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Covid loses if it punts that ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

e: nevermind im only going to argue with one mentally ill person in tff and only in the afcn thread

can i be the mentally ill person you argue with