Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

it's called work you weirdo

we browse the internet, mostly twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Smythe posted:

there is no way anyone works for more than like 4 hours a day. its impossible.

seven and a half hours a day baby, from this day until the last day, this is my compact as it has been and as it shall be

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol @ playing trumpet, at least pick a woodwind if you're gonna

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Smythe posted:

you gonna sit here and tell me u got ur nose to the grindstone for 7 and a half hours per day lol. absolutely comedy goldmine itt. no way this is true unless ur working on a chain gang like cool hand luke. taking a piss boss.

uhhuh and i challenge you or anyone to prove otherwise lmao

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i have always earned my pay

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Smythe posted:

yea at the dick sucking factory. :w00t:

wow good luck getting an appointment now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

my perfectly calibrated slurs have a lot of mods giving me sixers instead of sparking the discussion clearly intended by my repeated posting of slurs