Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
sometimes when i run out of threads to read i pick a fight or flame someone or something. breaks up the monotony. or i'll go see if there are any new threads, i like to lurk a bit before i comment in a long running thread.

Smythe posted:

finished reading all the threads i usually read and then even read some bonus ones that i dont. cruised around some forum indexes and read some of those too.

i have another question while we're here: what do people that dont post all day do on their phone / computer? everyone is on their phone all day or their computer if theyre sitting at the big desk or maybe on their bed if theyre a girl, but if you dont post all day what do u do on the computer? wtf are these people doing? ???

posting in other ways. facebook, comments sections on local newspapers, mumsnet, instagram. they join group chats to post in there and write each other emails and stuff. people are remarkably consistent, we mostly wanna read some good things and bad things and then comment and maybe get into an argument or have a joke or something. get up on a soapbox and moralize at the other guys, tell people what we thought of our meal, that we made bread, that kinda thing.

i bet there are like loving impossibly good deadly weapons grade posters out there somewhere in like a knitting facebook thread or regional slot car derby appreciation soceity guest book or something laying down the most devastating burns on each other and it's going entirely unappreciated. someday someone will accidentally link them to the wider internet and it will be like fuckin pandoras box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
who ruined your av???? your and homeless friend's don't match anymore :(