Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Manifisto posted:

*having cornered a reluctant neighbor couple during the party* "a conventional oven can get up to around 500 degrees, 550 at best." said the dad. "this baby goes up to twelve thousand degrees. that's enough to incinerate essentially any material you put into it: concrete, rocks, steel, gemstones. it can heat metal to nearly the color and brightness of the sun. it can get so hot it is technically classified as a weapon. we show up on spy satellites with the heat signature of a bitcoin rig or a small nuclear explosion. any pizza you might put into it would vanish in a puff of smoke, probably along with whatever you used to put the pizza in the oven. it could burn down not just this house, not just this block, but this entire neighborhood. of course," he rolled his eyes, "debra disapproves."

the oven so hot it destroys itself

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

pie man at a neighbour's house, sipping a beer and staring at the kid's sandbox

neighbour: what's up fr...i mean, pie man?

pie man: just thinking about how hard it must be to cook a pie in that

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

nut posted:

pie man at a neighbour's house, sipping a beer and staring at the kid's sandbox

neighbour: what's up fr...i mean, pie man?

pie man: just thinking about how hard it must be to cook a pie in that

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

LargeHadron

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
*starts a little hobby/side-business cooking up pizzas on demand for friends around the neighborhood. Hand-delivers them too.*

*dies suddenly of unrelated causes*

Manifisto

LargeHadron posted:

*starts a little hobby/side-business cooking up pizzas on demand for friends around the neighborhood. Hand-delivers them too.*

*dies suddenly of unrelated causes*

*cut to different suburban dad, standing near their front door, who keeps looking at his wristwatch and frowning*

ty nesamdoom!

nut

pie wife: ugh, i got a flat on my way home from work, I'm going to have to take the car in to get a new tire

pie man: y'know, I was reading this children's picture book with some really new, inventive ideas. I think I co--

pie wife: no

google THIS

"Don't worry honey, I'll make dinner tonight."

Dad declares it to be Make Your Own Pizza Night.

Mom gets stuck putting the sauce, cheese, and toppings on all the pizzas with the kids yelling their orders over the video game they're playing in the other room and Dad constantly needing to "check on the fire" and not wanting to "crowd the counter."

Dad slides the pizzas into and out of the oven with the gravitas of a man performing brain surgery.

Mom cleans up.

How Wonderful!

Ok, dad's can't live on pizza alone... I'm declaring it TACO FIESTA NIGHT.
*does a little jock jams style dance and then leaves to practice hockey moves in the driveway for 1.6 hours*

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy
oh so what, so the pizza fell into the coals for a second. we got it right out! just wipe it off! see, it's coming right off. it's fine

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

google THIS posted:

"Don't worry honey, I'll make dinner tonight."

Dad declares it to be Make Your Own Pizza Night.

Mom gets stuck putting the sauce, cheese, and toppings on all the pizzas with the kids yelling their orders over the video game they're playing in the other room and Dad constantly needing to "check on the fire" and not wanting to "crowd the counter."

Dad slides the pizzas into and out of the oven with the gravitas of a man performing brain surgery.

Mom cleans up.

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

LargeHadron

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

Manifisto posted:

*cut to different suburban dad, standing near their front door, who keeps looking at his wristwatch and frowning*

*penderecki's threnody plays softly at first then gets really loving loud* man, david lynch has still got it!

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy

LargeHadron posted:

*penderecki's threnody plays softly at first then gets really loving loud* man, david lynch has still got it!

*webern string quartet plays as dad walks away from door with pizza looking grumpy*

----------------

LargeHadron

empty whippet box posted:

*webern string quartet plays as dad walks away from door with pizza looking grumpy*

*wait but how did he get the pizza*

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy
he's delivering!! he's the pizza dad. nobody answered the door and now he's stuck with this dang pizza! oh well, more pizza for him!!!!

----------------

LargeHadron

is it like he was the next pizza dad in line after the original one passed, and he's sad because there's nobody to deliver the pizza to, because the pizza was for him (as a customer) but now there is no longer a customer since the customer is now the deliverer?

*pendercki's threnody begins to play quietly*

Space Taxi
I built my pizza oven from a kit I bought under a fake name. I secretly disposed of all the packaging before my wife got home so I could claim I'm building the oven from scratch, from my own design. If my wife is going to reheat frozen dinners before I get home from work and pretend she cooked them from her own family recipes, I can do the same.

Marvel at my sham oven, Alice, like I pretend to delight in your pre-made lasagna. How long before you put frozen pizzas in my oven, Alice, how long?

nut

kids, kids, get the hell outta the way, no, I don’t care where, ugh, just go…alright great, so like I was saying that pie is the one I’m probably most proud of…from today’s selection of course

Escape From Noise

Honey? Honey? Have you ever heard about...(pauses for dramatic effect)...focaccia? It's this flat bread! Similar to pizza! But without toppings! Except maybe like rosemary and salt! Maybe olives! Some places they even call it pizza bianca! Do you understand what this means honey??? This means I can make bread for the kids sandwiches in the pizza oven! Not such a "dumb waste of money" now, is it? :smuggo:

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Manifisto

Escape From Noise posted:

Honey? Honey? Have you ever heard about...(pauses for dramatic effect)...focaccia? It's this flat bread! Similar to pizza! But without toppings! Except maybe like rosemary and salt! Maybe olives! Some places they even call it pizza bianca! Do you understand what this means honey??? This means I can make bread for the kids sandwiches in the pizza oven! Not such a "dumb waste of money" now, is it? :smuggo:

ngl if dad made kid me foccaccia bread for sandwiches in a pizza oven he'd be dad of the year for sure

hell anyone who makes me foccaccia now deserves an award

the nower the better

ty nesamdoom!

How Wonderful!

Manifisto posted:

ngl if dad made kid me foccaccia bread for sandwiches in a pizza oven he'd be dad of the year for sure

hell anyone who makes me foccaccia now deserves an award

the nower the better

I will make you some this weekend, I will leave it beneath a stone in my backyard. You can just show yourself in.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Space Taxi posted:

I built my pizza oven from a kit I bought under a fake name. I secretly disposed of all the packaging before my wife got home so I could claim I'm building the oven from scratch, from my own design. If my wife is going to reheat frozen dinners before I get home from work and pretend she cooked them from her own family recipes, I can do the same.

Marvel at my sham oven, Alice, like I pretend to delight in your pre-made lasagna. How long before you put frozen pizzas in my oven, Alice, how long?

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Escape From Noise

Getting in a violent disagreement with the neighbor over his claims that a Green Egg is "just as good, if not better than a real pizza oven" and "an all-around sounder investment".

nut

ooh the bricks stay hot for quite a while after the pizza is done *looks unsettled*

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i shall be angry if anyone touches the pizza thermostat

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
We're not using the pizza oven for your birthday, son. I don't want your rowdy friends to climb on it and damage it.

google THIS

What? Eat it! It's sanitary! It literally fell into burning coals!

Escape From Noise

Dr. Honked posted:

i shall be angry if anyone touches the pizza thermostat

nut

*the next morning, out back, resting his hand on the brick oven* I think…is it still warm? *looks more concerned than yesterday*

How Wonderful!

Bragging to the boys over a couple of beers that I've bought an assault rifle, just so I can shoot the pizza oven, you know, IF it comes to that. It's a security thing, gotta keep the family safe from rogue zas.

How Wonderful!

*gesturing to absolutely hosed paper target at the range*

well yeah I missed where the HUMAN body parts would be, I'm practicing to protect myself against a pizza oven. Much tougher hide than a person and you gotta aim for the digital thermometer, that's where its soul lives

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

How Wonderful! posted:

Bragging to the boys over a couple of beers that I've bought an assault rifle, just so I can shoot the pizza oven, you know, IF it comes to that. It's a security thing, gotta keep the family safe from rogue zas.

antifzas

nut

How Wonderful! posted:

*gesturing to absolutely hosed paper target at the range*

well yeah I missed where the HUMAN body parts would be, I'm practicing to protect myself against a pizza oven. Much tougher hide than a person and you gotta aim for the digital thermometer, that's where its soul lives

Finger Prince

What's that, a pizza stone? Tell me you aren't still using your kitchen oven to make pizza like it's 2010. Oh my God, dude, you have to get an outdoor wood fired pizza oven. You don't have to spend big bucks either, I built this one for maybe $2000 in materials over a couple of months. Trust me, it's worth it. You can cook all kinds of stuff in it, like pizza, bread, garlic bread, pizza bread, garlic pizza, pretty much anything. Naans. I figure it'll pay for itself in three, four years tops.

*flash forward 3-4 years, the pizza oven lies abandoned and forlorn, inhabited by a family of bat's, while suburban dad heats up a delissio frozen pizza in the toaster oven.*

How Wonderful!

What kinda tasty pies are those bats cookin up in the dead of night???

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

What kinda tasty pies are those bats cookin up in the dead of night???

Bat pie cookin' in the dead of niiiight

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

grill these crispy wings and fly awayyy

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

oh i mean:

grill these crispy wings and learn to fry

FutonForensic

exit light

enter pie

get my pan

we're off to backyard pizza land (:

google THIS

Dr. Honked posted:

oh i mean:

grill these crispy wings and learn to fry

All your life

You were only waiting for the pizza dough to rise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I once had a grill
Or should I say it once had me
It showed me its food
Isn't it good, fired with wood?