Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:synper:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Communism, but just for the fellas

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

stalin was a man and a good one at that

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://men.wikifeet.com/Stavros_Halkias

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
going to fire up grand theft auto and run down some hookers to let off some steam, why? because i hate women. BRO ZONE. No girls allowed.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

The bird that landed on Bernie Sanders' podium is probably dead by now. Anyway, cool thread.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Pussy Boss posted:

The bird that landed on Bernie Sanders' podium is probably dead by now. Anyway, cool thread.

agreed, The Pussy Boss

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
go off, pussy boss!!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it smells like nickels and cigar smoke in here :lofty:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Victory Position posted:

it smells like nickels and cigar smoke in here :lofty:

oh hey whats up. dont let those creeps bug ya im normal. anyways, want something from the bar? haha im on my way already, no sweat

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Rubbing my hands in glee, thinking about those girl bosses trying to smash the glass ceiling, as I leave one star reviews on their businesses.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

whats the deal with all these broads they keep electing to congress??

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

really queer Christmas posted:

Rubbing my hands in glee, thinking about those girl bosses trying to smash the glass ceiling, as I leave one star reviews on their businesses.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

*flushes toilet*

*leaves seat up*

:twisted:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Marzzle posted:

*flushes toilet*

*leaves seat up*

honestly? if you don’t check that the seat is down: YOU’RE THE FUCKER IN THIS SCENSRIO. I always make sure any machinery I intend to operate is properly calibrated for my use…. fuckign put the seat down YOUR SELFS ITS TEN OUNCES

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

indigi posted:

honestly? if you don’t check that the seat is down: YOU’RE THE FUCKER IN THIS SCENSRIO. I always make sure any machinery I intend to operate is properly calibrated for my use…. fuckign put the seat down YOUR SELFS ITS TEN OUNCES

the only correct move is to close the toilet

open: bro config

seat: broette config

closed: standby mode

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

indigi posted:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Haha I got a joke for the thread:

WOMENS RIGHTS!!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

how about a phone just for the fellas? a guyphone

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

this thread had 69 posts, :nice:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Your manhood is weak, I claim the nuclear throne

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Women??

gently caress 'em

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

CountryMatters posted:

Your manhood is weak, I claim the nuclear throne

lol I see you and I gave the same answers

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

All of these tests are dumb because they assume you're honest and not a complete loving sociopath

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

thanks for this I'm going to post it everywhere at every opportunity

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Excelzior posted:

All of these tests are dumb because they assume you're honest and not a complete loving sociopath

how did you get 100% on the deceitfulness?

Did you say strong agree when asked if you'd use flattery? I said strong disagree because flattery involves complementing someone which to me isn't masculine

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

spacemang_spliff posted:

how did you get 100% on the deceitfulness?

Did you say strong agree when asked if you'd use flattery? I said strong disagree because flattery involves complementing someone which to me isn't masculine

only a pussy would be afraid to lie a little to get what he wants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Marzzle posted:

*flushes toilet*

*leaves seat up*

i put the lid down all the way so that the next time someone uses it they piss all over the closed lid