Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the bro zone layer is thinning due to SJWFC usage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
an integral part of bros hanging is cute girls around and toxicity scares them. i think there may be a flaw in this plan

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
who is the best candidate for teaching these women a lesson!!!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Judakel posted:

an integral part of bros hanging is cute girls around

I’m trying to hang with bros not stupid girls

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

whaley posted:

who is the best candidate for teaching these women a lesson!!!

their own mothers, teaching them lessons about raising livestock, washing and cleaning

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg2-_nkFhe4

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Excelzior posted:

All of these tests are dumb because they assume you're honest and not a complete loving sociopath

the anger part is stupid because angry people in real life don’t actually see themselves as angry

who is this a problem for?

that classic toxic masculine behavior

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

the lovely thing about that question is that anger is generally the thing men feel when they're just suffering from depression (or any other number of mental health issues). trying to wrap it up with dumbass cultural war poo poo like "toxic masculinity" is stigmatizing and needlessly antagonistic to the very real issue of men seeking mental health services at a much lower rate than women

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

spacemang_spliff posted:

how did you get 100% on the deceitfulness?

Did you say strong agree when asked if you'd use flattery? I said strong disagree because flattery involves complementing someone which to me isn't masculine

i got the 100% very easily by using the toxicity of our city, of our ciiitttyyy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i laughed out loud at this q: I have mocked “manly” women and/or “girly” men with derogatory sexual slurs.

STRONG AGREE! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Marzzle posted:

the lovely thing about that question is that anger is generally the thing men feel when they're just suffering from depression (or any other number of mental health issues). trying to wrap it up with dumbass cultural war poo poo like "toxic masculinity" is stigmatizing and needlessly antagonistic to the very real issue of men seeking mental health services at a much lower rate than women

literally every single question on that test is insanely dumb as gently caress lmfao and there are a grip of people out there, respected people, people who other people think are smart, who are like yea, this is the poo poo. this is spot on. you can find them on twitter.com or the discord hell dimension offsites for busted down goons, fallen in one of the many culture wars

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Smythe posted:

i got the 100% very easily by using the toxicity of our city, of our ciiitttyyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtAhISkoJZc

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Smythe posted:

literally every single question on that test is insanely dumb as gently caress lmfao and there are a grip of people out there, respected people, people who other people think are smart, who are like yea, this is the poo poo. this is spot on. you can find them on twitter.com or the discord hell dimension offsites for busted down goons, fallen in one of the many culture wars

imo it all gained traction in ~*the discourse*~ to corral people into voting clinton/biden/whatever because the libs don't care about anything except shaming people into voting for them no matter the cost

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

to all the bros out there who are feeling angry about the past or angry at everything: it doesn't make you a lovely person or a lesser human being. it's just a normal part of being a guy in a bad place. keep trying your best to try and not take it out on people in your life. if you can afford it, therapy can help. lifting weights/working out can also help. I'm sure there's other stuff out there

also here's my list of will farrell movies that's sure to completely obliterate you mental health issues in the most masculine fashion possible:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

laughing p hard at assigning a percentage to how homophobic you are compared to the general population

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

*rolls d20*

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

this is now the Stav Zone

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Popy posted:

this is now the Stav Zone

a prime role model of masculinity

(totally serious)

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

dead gay comedy forums posted:

a prime role model of masculinity

(totally serious)

he’s not very funny though. I saw one of his sets in NY recently and it’s like… you need to go back to open mics. but then again I’m glad he can make a living doing what he loves so who can say if it’s bad or not,

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

we're live and getting pussy

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

we're live and getting pussy

drop a pin on that oussy

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yivLt9cTaio

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Honestly for being a big guy its remarkable how good stav looks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
just got my hunting permit from the chad academy. going to imprison some harlots in my sandwich factory now. mwahahaha

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Smythe posted:

just got my hunting permit from the chad academy. going to imprison some harlots in my sandwich factory now. mwahahaha

at least they won't go hungry

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Take estrogen, embrace your womanhood. It's cool and fun

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
more t for me, to increase my toxicityyyyyy

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

when the CIA drone starts talking to you

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Hey bros I found a song you might like

https://youtu.be/V_6pApadewg

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

by a girl? no thanks 😊

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

smythe they should replace fluffdaddy with you imho

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Finally a thread without all those broads.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

you can't spell "broads" without "bro"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

one time, and I’m definitely telling on myself here, I was watching a longform video about a cartoon show that I hated because I wanted to see if the show ever got better or worse based on what I didn’t like about it.

it was a video by a trans-woman, and maybe 15 minutes into the video, she stopped and made a huge deal about how using the word Queer was a SLUR and no one is allowed to say SLURS and if you ever, EVER say that word then you’re a loving oval office! she made that point over and over again, no one can or should ever say the word queer, it’s a slur, don’t be a oval office, only CUNTS use SLURS. this is a woman from like, Florida or Minneapolis or something.

I was just so utterly floored by that take, it felt like reality was getting thinner at the edges, I just couldn’t square the circle of a 30 year old American woman thinking it was impossible to reclaim a word like queer but somehow calling everyone who used it a oval office was ok. I watched for maybe 2 more minutes before turning it off and deciding to never watch longform videos about cartoons ever again.

I’ve identified as queer for almost 10 years at this point, and I just don’t have time for people who don’t understand or appreciate how important that word is for the LGBTQIA+ community.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

one time, and I’m definitely telling on myself here, I was watching a longform video about a cartoon show that I hated because I wanted to see if the show ever got better or worse based on what I didn’t like about it.

it was a video by a trans-woman, and maybe 15 minutes into the video, she stopped and made a huge deal about how using the word Queer was a SLUR and no one is allowed to say SLURS and if you ever, EVER say that word then you’re a loving oval office! she made that point over and over again, no one can or should ever say the word queer, it’s a slur, don’t be a oval office, only CUNTS use SLURS. this is a woman from like, Florida or Minneapolis or something.

I was just so utterly floored by that take, it felt like reality was getting thinner at the edges, I just couldn’t square the circle of a 30 year old American woman thinking it was impossible to reclaim a word like queer but somehow calling everyone who used it a oval office was ok. I watched for maybe 2 more minutes before turning it off and deciding to never watch longform videos about cartoons ever again.

I’ve identified as queer for almost 10 years at this point, and I just don’t have time for people who don’t understand or appreciate how important that word is for the LGBTQIA+ community.

What, and I can't stress this enough, was the cartoon

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

What, and I can't stress this enough, was the cartoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the sex ghost posted: