Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
BY GOD IS THAT BIGPEELER'S MUSIC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

Wall Balls posted:

dear friends

please join us in a candlelight vigil at the park gazebo this thursday at 8 pm in remembrance of our dear Vince McMahon, who lost his life in a freak limousine explosion on monday night RAW.

gone but not forgotten. god bless

Lol didn't this storyline get ended abruptly because 9/11 happened and even WWE thought it was in poor taste?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

Lol didn't this storyline get ended abruptly because 9/11 happened and even WWE thought it was in poor taste?

iirc it ended abruptly because the shareholders panicked at the thought of Vince McMahon dying and their stock value started to fall

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I thought it was because Chris Benoit murdered people

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Suck my nips,
Suck my dick,
My name is Clammy D
And you know I’m the poo poo

If you wanna,
Show me your butt
Old daddy clammy
Won’t call you a slut

If you like your music cut,
Clammy D gonna lace your poo poo,
With an infinitely recursive and randomized ice block fragmentation pattern

:backtowork:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

*continues to lay down story beats in my “feud” w Owen Hart as the scrap him off the mat*

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
*breaking glass / car crash sound *
*guitar riff plays*

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

gbs but from 2004 posted:

Cut my music

If you think you can step into the squared circle with me brother then step out here dude

https://voca.ro/1guqFAAeUGNl

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
My posting enemy stands in the ring, strutting, mocking, taunting.

He has earned it. The last time I was out there, I went down hard. I was betrayed and beaten. Destroyed. My allies have turned on me and my enemies stand tall and proud. The crowd boos and my enemy rides that hate to brand new heights. How could I possibly come back from this?

Then, just like that, the blare of music cuts off my rival. But who is that? What is that theme? Does anyone know?!

Oh, yes. They haven't heard it in a decade, but some of the fans remember. They shout and cheer, and just like that, the rest of the crowd catch wise. I strut on out wearing my original posting gimmick and the fans go mad. My posting enemy tries to win back the crowd. He might as well argue with a hurricane. It's the summer of 2009 all over again, and there's only one way this match can possibly end.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
i'm told that chris benoit wore a bra during the murders

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

i'm told that chris benoit wore a bra during the murders

who told you this? Chris Benoit is out there murdering his wife and child and your jabroni rear end is in here, bitchin and cryin about how you got screwed at the last PPV because benoit’s manager locked you in the dressing room

i’m here to tell you brother that you ain’t ready to handle the awesome tag team power of me and gbs but from 2003 and if you keep on talkin poo poo I’m gonna break my foot off in your candy rear end and you won’t be seen around here again until you pony up another :10bux:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Last week, I was locked inside a steel cage with 3 other men, all of us vying for that world championship title shot. And wouldn't you know, my old tag team partner decided to make sure I didn't get a fair shot.

Big Billy - you don't know what you've done. You handcuffed me to that steel cage, tied me up like an animal. You hit me with a steel chair, then finished me off with those brass knucks of yours. You left me for dead. My rear end woke up in the ER. Those doctors told me I might never wrestle again. My wife took me home after that, she said I didn't look the same. Like something changed. Changed into something that scared her. And hell, it scared me, too. At first.

When I got here tonight, I went backstage and talked to the owners. I told 'em, give me Big Billy. No countouts. No DQ. NO RULES!

So tonight's main event is gonna be Big Billy vs me in a hardcore match. You want to treat me like an animal? Well this animal's about to be unleashed in the middle of this very ring!!!

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

A Fancy Hat posted:

Last week, I was locked inside a steel cage with 3 other men, all of us vying for that world championship title shot. And wouldn't you know, my old tag team partner decided to make sure I didn't get a fair shot.

Big Billy - you don't know what you've done. You handcuffed me to that steel cage, tied me up like an animal. You hit me with a steel chair, then finished me off with those brass knucks of yours. You left me for dead. My rear end woke up in the ER. Those doctors told me I might never wrestle again. My wife took me home after that, she said I didn't look the same. Like something changed. Changed into something that scared her. And hell, it scared me, too. At first.

When I got here tonight, I went backstage and talked to the owners. I told 'em, give me Big Billy. No countouts. No DQ. NO RULES!

So tonight's main event is gonna be Big Billy vs me in a hardcore match. You want to treat me like an animal? Well this animal's about to be unleashed in the middle of this very ring!!!

My GOD this man is deranged and hell bent on revenge… I can only wonder if this has something to do with the giant, metallic, demonic cage that’s above us tonight

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

*breaking glass / car crash sound *
*guitar riff plays*

:bahgawd:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

*shoves the ref into a corner*

*kicks opponent in the dick*

*gets a 3 count on a roll up pin grabbing a handful of tights*

Dick Swiveller
Mar 2, 2011

Last week you all saw me put Flash Hendrix in the hospital. Now I hear that he's been RUNNING his MOUTH, calling me a cheater! Says I never coulda beat him fair!

Well, Flash, I got one thing to say to you!

[Staring down the hard cam, pointing]

I'm SORRY! I'm NEW HERE, and I didn't know those brass knuckles were against the RULES! And I didn't think they would gently caress UP your whole FACE like that, I mean, I've seen em in movies, and stuff, I just thought it'd give me an edge! I didn't think they would shatter your SKULL and cause that SWELLING in your BRAIN! I thought this whole thing would just be FUN, but it's actually PRETTY loving INTENSE, hey! So uh get better soon, bud, again, I'm so loving sorry and if there's anything I can do to make it up to you just let me know and I'm there.

[turning back to face the crowd and bowing]

Thank you for your time.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Now the police report is gonna say that Bogus Adventure and I were doing huge rails of blow in a Toyota Tercel before our Intercontinental Championship match, but brother, when you're going up against a tough hombre like that you need to soften them up before finishing them off with a devastating suplex and THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Ice Cold because that is my brand.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

*shits in a woman’s suitcase as a prank*

*spikes friends drinks with prescription sleeping pills and muscle relaxants as a prank*

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4CPMn1gNWU

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

I see you out here… posting YouTube links as if I’m some kinda chicken poo poo who’s actually gonna click on it and watch it and I just gotta say that I got two words for ya…

“Gas thread ban op”

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

it's wrestlemania today and it's number 33!

that means only one thing... BRING IT IN GUYS!!!

*every face, heel and jobber from every promotion come in and have a HUGE battle royale*

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Is a kayfabe like a covfefe

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Let’s get oiled up and wrestle in our underwear, brother

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BigBadSteve posted:

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
I can eat 298 pancakes pancakes in one sitting. That's why they call me Krusty Flapjack. Don't mess with me.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Krustic posted:

I can eat 298 pancakes pancakes in one sitting. That's why they call me Krusty Flapjack. Don't mess with me.

should have known Big E’s a goon :v:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm Kid Fist

I can punch at supersonic speeds but they don't let me. I have to promise to use only a fraction of my power or else the other superstars will just die immediately

I also wear a solid blue unitard and am a huge jobber

Next week I will be back but then I will be Señor SuperSonic and wearing a red unitard and a luchador mask

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
My rival and his cronies may have ganged up on me and broke my arm a few weeks ago, but lucky for me my cast is indestructible and i can hit him in the back of the head when he least expects it

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I just happen to have a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire here under my trenchcape

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
*is lowered from arena ceiling as the DX entrance music blares*

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Pyrotechnic effects launch from the turnbuckles in an entirely improvised and unplanned way as I unexpectedly enter the ring, acting entirely on my own very real agenda

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
I love this city and it's home town sports team!

*holds for applause*

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Wall Balls posted:

it's wrestlemania today and it's number 33!

that means only one thing... BRING IT IN GUYS!!!

*every face, heel and jobber from every promotion come in and have a HUGE battle royale*

gimme a HELL YEAH if you think WrestleMasterWallBalls needs to be in the hall of fame

BigBadSteve posted:

someone get this god damned piece of garbage mark out of the dressing room before i knock him clean out with this steel chair

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

The Bloop posted:

Pyrotechnic effects launch from the turnbuckles in an entirely improvised and unplanned way as I unexpectedly enter the ring, acting entirely on my own very real agenda

My god! My god! My god! My god!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I don't type my promos. I friggin' CUT my promos in real life.

https://voca.ro/18XAmMM8El0I

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

now I’m gonna tell you something dude

and this is a shoot brother… that was actually awesome

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

now I’m gonna tell you something dude

and this is a shoot brother… that was actually awesome

:tipshat:

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Bogus adventure I got something you need to know…

We may have fought several times and beaten the hell out of each other…

We may not like each other…

Hell we may even respect other…

But come October 21st at GBSWF In Your House;

I AM GOING TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU AND TAKE MY TITLE BACK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

BigBadSteve posted:

Actually it's exactly like that. Remember when chuds were like "that wasn't a mistake, he actually meant this deep thing and you're dumb for not realizing that"? Well here's the thing: they didn't actually believe that, they just pretended they did to keep up the illusion that Trump was awesome.

Yeah, that's kayfabe.