Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

boop the snoot posted:

Let’s get oiled up and wrestle in our underwear, brother

I got beef. REAL beef, right here, brother. You come steppin and I'm gonh put that BEEF RIGHT INTO YOU!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dragon warrior: Face it Johnny America, it is hopeless. There is no wrestler in America who can withstand my great wall of China.

The People's republic of China shall reign supreme over all of wrestling. Hahaha.

Johnny America: You just may be right bub, 'cept for one thing...

I got a buddy here tonight, he ain't from round these pats. And breaking chinese walls is in his blood.

Announcer: no, it couldn't be...

*lights go out*

*music, starting quietly and getting louder* ""I am a real Mongolian, fight for the rights of every man..."

*crowd goes nuts*

Announcer: THE GREAT KHAN! THE GREAT KHAN IS IN THE BUILDING!!!

Dick Swiveller
Mar 2, 2011

*is Ghanaian*

hello everyone, I'm from Jamaica.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

SubnormalityStairs posted:

Actually it's exactly like that. Remember when chuds were like "that wasn't a mistake, he actually meant this deep thing and you're dumb for not realizing that"? Well here's the thing: they didn't actually believe that, they just pretended they did to keep up the illusion that Trump was awesome.

Yeah, that's kayfabe.

hey mods this guys breaking kayfabe and tryin to smarten everyone up! Get corny ASAP!!!!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I think Mark Henry and Mae Young’s baby is of legal drinking age now.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I floatsom and Jetsome.

Can you swim?

I floatsom and Jetsome.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Bogus Adventure posted:

I don't type my promos. I friggin' CUT my promos in real life.

https://voca.ro/18XAmMM8El0I

This is actually awesome and I wish we had Wrestling-esque rivalries in the forums with more people cutting promos.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing

TelevisedInsanity posted:

I love this city and it's home town sports team!

*holds for applause*

*insults whatever town we're in today and its team*

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

sigher posted:

This is actually awesome and I wish we had Wrestling-esque rivalries in the forums with more people cutting promos.

Hey SIGHER

I’ll be honest with ya… you’re startin to piss me off you silly bastard

I’m gonna sit right here in this god damned ring and drink myself a couple a ice cold GBSweisers until you get your stupid, cowardly rear end out here and explain to gbs but from 2004 exactly why you think you can make me defend my title against Double Meat and El Salami in a triple threat match tonight live on TV and not have me open a whole six pack of whoop rear end on ya

I got all night but you better get your sorry carcass out here cos one way or another I’m comin for that rear end, and THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE COS gbs but from 2004 SAID SO

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Cafe Barbarian posted:

*insults whatever town we're in today and its team*

*holds up sign with slur-laden offensive slogan that was acceptable in 1998 but 100% (rightfully) not acceptable in 2021*

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
i wonder if there are any wrestlers whose gimmick is that they're really happy go lucky and just having fun being there. just havin fun wrasslin.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Mycroft Holmes posted:

i wonder if there are any wrestlers whose gimmick is that they're really happy go lucky and just having fun being there. just havin fun wrasslin.

I think this was Mick Foley’s character arc

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I AIN'T HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS I'M HERE TO BREAK HEADS

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

It's the Sicilian Sensation.

"GABAGOOL"

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Brother Tadger posted:

I think this was Mick Foley’s character arc

You listen to me you piece of TRASH

I’m sick of hearing about poor old mick foley, poor old dude love, poor old cactus jack, whining about how when he was laying broken in half they were chanting “gbs but from 2004! gbs but from 2004!”

And let me tell YOU something, Brother Tadger… I’m sick of hearing you whining about how me and the rest of the GBS KLIQ get all the pushes, all the main events and all the babes

I’ll give you a little something: I’ll ALLOW you to challenge me TONIGHT, LIVE on GBStv in a falls count anywhere match, and if you can beat me… I’ll change my AV to a picture of Terry Funk

Now take your sorry rear end back to your lovely house in *current town which is also your hometown* and come see me when you grow a pair ya silly BASTARD

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

gbs but from 2004 posted:

You listen to me you piece of TRASH

I’m sick of hearing about poor old mick foley, poor old dude love, poor old cactus jack, whining about how when he was laying broken in half they were chanting “gbs but from 2004! gbs but from 2004!”

And let me tell YOU something, Brother Tadger… I’m sick of hearing you whining about how me and the rest of the GBS KLIQ get all the pushes, all the main events and all the babes

I’ll give you a little something: I’ll ALLOW you to challenge me TONIGHT, LIVE on GBStv in a falls count anywhere match, and if you can beat me… I’ll change my AV to a picture of Terry Funk

Now take your sorry rear end back to your lovely house in *current town which is also your hometown* and come see me when you grow a pair ya silly BASTARD

You dare sully the name of Terry Funk!!! Brother, make it a hell in a cell, anything goes, and I’ll meet you there with a bag of thumb tacks and a roll of barb wire!

*smashes folding chair against my own forehead, cutting myself slightly on my brow*

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Brother Tadger posted:

You dare sully the name of Terry Funk!!! Brother, make it a hell in a cell, anything goes, and I’ll meet you there with a bag of thumb tacks and a roll of barb wire!

*smashes folding chair against my own forehead, cutting myself slightly on my brow*

Hey yo… brother tadger…

I respect you for getting colour the hard way but don’t think for a SECOND that I won’t beat your rear end in your home town…

I’ll meet you in that cell, bring your thumb tacks, bring your barbed wire and I’ll bring something you ain’t got… heart, toughness and a hell a lot of whoop rear end

And as for terry funk… I whipped that old man’s rear end once, I whipped it twice and I’ll happily whip that old mans three times

And now mods, brother this is a shoot dude but plz change my AV to Terry Funk

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'm gonna EAT your rear end brother. I'm gonna eat it so hard you're gonna be poopin my saliva for weeks

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I'm gonna EAT your rear end brother. I'm gonna eat it so hard you're gonna be poopin my saliva for weeks

I’m comin for YOUR rear end

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I’m comin for YOUR rear end

You just try it. For DECADES, harder men than you have tried to "come" at my rear end. MUCH harder. But my rear end is still here. You're gonna be lookin like gbs in 2060 when I put you in a wheelchair. Permanently.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Bogus adventure I got something you need to know…

We may have fought several times and beaten the hell out of each other…

We may not like each other…

Hell we may even respect other…

But come October 21st at GBSWF In Your House;

I AM GOING TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU AND TAKE MY TITLE BACK

https://voca.ro/1oJ0ziL9DH6Y

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

sigher posted:

Be the change you want to see.

https://voca.ro/1iHRtXzxaBBg

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Big Meat Johnson ain't got nothing on me, brother! If he wasn't such a coward he'd show up here and beat his meat so bad he'll have to change his name to Big Beat Johnson!

*Suddenly, titantron starts playing ITS MEAT TIME!! as I look like I poo poo my pants in horror*

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Listen up BOGUS ADVENTURE

I hope you got all your affairs in order because come October 21st, you’re gonna have until the count of 1…2…3… before your wrestling career comes to an end and let me tell you-

*Bogus Adventure’s music plays*

What the hell-?

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

Dude, dude, brother, are you trying to roll me up from behind?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A dollar sign appears on the titantron, followed by the name: JAZZY "BIG MONEY" HATTRICK

Terrible country rock music plays: "I'M A BILLIONAAAAAIRE..... AND MY CREDIT'S GOOD EVERYWHERE. CHECK OUT MAH RICHES, CHECK OUT MAH BITCHES, MESS WITH BIG MONEY YOU GONNA GET STITCHES."

*I strut into the arena to a chorus of boos from the crowd wearing a a black, green and gold suit, black cowboy boots with gold toe caps and a black 10 gallon hat with a gold band, I'm carrying a gold briefcase with a dollar sign made of emeralds on the side.*

"Howdy there GBS but from 2004, surprised to see me? It's been a while since that night in Jacksonville. When you betrayed me and left Trillionaire promotions.

I was like a father to you, I made sure you had state of the art training. I had the golden boys, the greatest all star team in history backing you up. Made sure you got all the matches you needed to get a shot at the title. I put the full financial might of Trillionaire promotions behind you, any wrestler on earth would have killed to be the face of my organisation and I chose you. And this is how you repay me?

All you had to do was fulfil your contract and give Johnny America the triple ultra spine buster. The man was unconcious, he was there for the taking, and you chose that moment to grow a conscience? drat boy, if you wanted one of those I could have bought you one after we had the world title belt.

And then you put me through that table, gave ME that triple ultra spine buster. Just because I tried to slap some sense into you?

Well a broken spine ain't nothing to a billionaire son, I got the best doctors on the case, and I'm back, better than ever!

Now I ain't here for no revenge, Ol' Jazzy ain't one to hold a grudge. I want you back in the fold, sign this contract and I'll let bygones be bygones. GBS but from 2004, sign with me and I'll make you stinkin' rich.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

jazzyhattrick posted:

A dollar sign appears on the titantron, followed by the name: JAZZY "BIG MONEY" HATTRICK

Terrible country rock music plays: "I'M A BILLIONAAAAAIRE..... AND MY CREDIT'S GOOD EVERYWHERE. CHECK OUT MAH RICHES, CHECK OUT MAH BITCHES, MESS WITH BIG MONEY YOU GONNA GET STITCHES."

*I strut into the arena to a chorus of boos from the crowd wearing a a black, green and gold suit, black cowboy boots with gold toe caps and a black 10 gallon hat with a gold band, I'm carrying a gold briefcase with a dollar sign made of emeralds on the side.*

"Howdy there GBS but from 2004, surprised to see me? It's been a while since that night in Jacksonville. When you betrayed me and left Trillionaire promotions.

I was like a father to you, I made sure you had state of the art training. I had the golden boys, the greatest all star team in history backing you up. Made sure you got all the matches you needed to get a shot at the title. I put the full financial might of Trillionaire promotions behind you, any wrestler on earth would have killed to be the face of my organisation and I chose you. And this is how you repay me?

All you had to do was fulfil your contract and give Johnny America the triple ultra spine buster. The man was unconcious, he was there for the taking, and you chose that moment to grow a conscience? drat boy, if you wanted one of those I could have bought you one after we had the world title belt.

And then you put me through that table, gave ME that triple ultra spine buster. Just because I tried to slap some sense into you?

Well a broken spine ain't nothing to a billionaire son, I got the best doctors on the case, and I'm back, better than ever!

Now I ain't here for no revenge, Ol' Jazzy ain't one to hold a grudge. I want you back in the fold, sign this contract and I'll let bygones be bygones. GBS but from 2004, sign with me and I'll make you stinkin' rich.

Well well well… if it ain’t Jazzy Hattrick come crawlin back

I got a good mind to take my size 13 boot and shove it sidewise up your pathetic candy rear end before I send you flyin through another table ya JACKASS

How about this… if you can beat my manager Musty Steaks in a ladder match TONIGHT in front of the millions of gbs but from 2004 fans worldwide… I’ll let you join my GBS Shitposting Krew

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

*slams this entire thread through the Spanish announcers table into the gas chamber*

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing
I came to GBS today to make some posts, brother....and this thread was nowhere! So I went looking and I found it hiding out on page four!!!! Well if anyone here thinks that hiding like a scared little kid is gonna keep me from making my post, they're living in a drat fairy tale!!!! OH YEAH!!!! and I'll tell you all something else, I'm gonna see this thread IN THE RING on Saturday and I'm gonna give it something to be scurred about!!

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Cafe Barbarian posted:

I came to GBS today to make some posts, brother....and this thread was nowhere! So I went looking and I found it hiding out on page four!!!! Well if anyone here thinks that hiding like a scared little kid is gonna keep me from making my post, they're living in a drat fairy tale!!!! OH YEAH!!!! and I'll tell you all something else, I'm gonna see this thread IN THE RING on Saturday and I'm gonna give it something to be scurred about!!

Hey yo CUT MY MUSIC

Cafe barbarian

You talk a good game out here in the ring about how this thread was hiding but you know… me and the boys have ALL seen you cryin backstage, especially after I gave you a royal rear end whoopin back at GBSWF: TOTAL MAYHEM last Sunday

So my message to you… is be a good little dog, stop yappin, and don’t bite off more than you can chew or I might have to put you down for good

Hey yo

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Sweet BABY JESUS it can't be!?

Is that

I thought he was dead?

They said we were safe now!

It's gbs BUT FROM 2001! and he's carrying a 9/11 reg date in his hands

Oh God

Please folks get your women and children away from the television

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

mudskipp posted:

Sweet BABY JESUS it can't be!?

Is that

I thought he was dead?

They said we were safe now!

It's gbs BUT FROM 2001! and he's carrying a 9/11 reg date in his hands

Oh God

Please folks get your women and children away from the television

But… I thought my brother died when we were kids…

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Ladies and gentlemen he's gesturing for a mic

It's hard to hear through that terrifying mask

I think he's saying

..unfinished business..

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

mudskipp posted:

Ladies and gentlemen he's gesturing for a mic

It's hard to hear through that terrifying mask

I think he's saying

..unfinished business..

HOLD ON A SECOND

IS THAT
IS THAT

IS THAT BOGUS ADVENTURE’S MUSIC??? IT CANT BE

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Listen up viewers, I know some of you may be thinking that this beef between GBS but from 2004 and Cafe Barbarian is brand-new. But as a longtime broadcaster with access behind the scenes I can promise you that it's been brewing for months but they've just had other business to take care of before they could have this cage-match coming up on Sunday!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

If you watched Chaos in the Corn Maze you saw a man trapped into a shark cage and lit on fire. That man was my old manager and best friend, "Cellophane" Mike Payne. Mike decided to follow the money and turn on me, costing me my drat championship title against Masked Madness.

Well, Masked Madness, you wanna talk about madness? You claim to have escaped from a mental institution. Well, brother, they locked me up in one of those, too. The difference is - THEY KICKED ME OUT FOR BEING TOO DANGEROUS.

I'm challenging you, right now, at Pumpkin Patch Payback. You and me, one on one, for that title that you stole from me. Masked Madness, I'm gonna show you REAL MADNESS. Real madness is being willing to burn your best friend alive. Real madness is battling 15 other men in a Corn Maze Battle Royal for a shot at that championship gold. Real madness is suplexing Dr. Jim Death through a table.

On October 16th, I'm coming to collect what's mine. Mike Payne's in a hospital bed right now. I already took out the Road Block Twins. So you got nobody. And I don't need anybody. That Pumpkin Patch is gonna be your GRAVE!!!

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

A Fancy Hat posted:

If you watched Chaos in the Corn Maze you saw a man trapped into a shark cage and lit on fire. That man was my old manager and best friend, "Cellophane" Mike Payne. Mike decided to follow the money and turn on me, costing me my drat championship title against Masked Madness.

Well, Masked Madness, you wanna talk about madness? You claim to have escaped from a mental institution. Well, brother, they locked me up in one of those, too. The difference is - THEY KICKED ME OUT FOR BEING TOO DANGEROUS.

I'm challenging you, right now, at Pumpkin Patch Payback. You and me, one on one, for that title that you stole from me. Masked Madness, I'm gonna show you REAL MADNESS. Real madness is being willing to burn your best friend alive. Real madness is battling 15 other men in a Corn Maze Battle Royal for a shot at that championship gold. Real madness is suplexing Dr. Jim Death through a table.

On October 16th, I'm coming to collect what's mine. Mike Payne's in a hospital bed right now. I already took out the Road Block Twins. So you got nobody. And I don't need anybody. That Pumpkin Patch is gonna be your GRAVE!!!

This man is truly deranged, JR!

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

ahem it's pronounced "cafarby"

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Chrpno posted:

ahem it's pronounced "cafarby"

this guys smartening up the marks, get him boys

Adbot