Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the steelers need andy dalton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you look at dalvin cook and david montgomery's game logs in their first two games of the season, they both had over 6 ypc in their other game and 3.1 ypc against the bengals. but i think najee harris will have 7 or 8 ypc thanks to a 70 yard run you mother effer. i did not mean to cuss. just thinking about that run

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dude! I'm scared! I'm nervous today!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll explain. i'm not sure how deep he wants to go, but in this context you can assume that he's either talking about quarterbacks, football players in general, legendary quarterbacks, or legendary football players in general. an icon would be the person who comes to mind when you think of one of those terms. effectively, the most important one. so for example, not just one of the legendary quarterbacks, but the one that represents a legendary quarterback in your mind's eye. :)