Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo
CSPAM is fine, attempt no landings here

posting like you have brain damage seems kinda bad tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Kim Bong Chill posted:

It appears a grand compromise is in order.

DnD has the best posters but the worst mods.
Cspam has the worst posters but the best mods.

The foundation of compromise is that everyone loses, thusly we must do the following:
1) Cspam is closed permanently
2) All DnD mods are demoted
3) All Cspam mods are made mods of DnD
4) The current rule structure in DnD will prevail, but specific threads will be allowed to operate in “cspam assimilation” mode where members of the cspam community can learn to be productive members of the greater SA forums.

Ultimately this will result in a more harmonious posting experience for all.

this account was created shortly after How Are U caught a 6er. interesting

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo
it's only an offense if a mod bothers to find out if its occuring you see

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

vyelkin posted:

very briefly, we have asked the admins about that account to see if it was someone evading probation, and they have told us it isn't

ah so it's just a perfectly normal case of some new blood coming to the forums, buying an account 4 days ago and telling us that CSPAM should be more like D&D, actually. seems legit.

your thoughts on the slur wars seem correct fwiw

chain probe herstory, free Larry, and cease further mod interference in the CSPAM Autonomous Zone

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

empty whippet box posted:

I should not have to deal with people following me around and posting poo poo saying I'm "hard to be around" and poo poo like that every time I comment on anything.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo
my feedback is that you should stop stifling the feedback thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)