Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Texan benefits most from Tonight?
This poll is closed.
Deshaun Watson 1 3.70%
Davis Mills 0 0%
Tyrod Taylor 4 14.81%
Nobody. These events have no intrinsic value. 22 81.48%
Total: 27 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

We might be dumb on offense tonight, but Houston will not be able to move the ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Sam "Wheels" Darnold

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

bean mom posted:

anyone else here read defector ? im talking with tom ley i might have a couple articles get picked up for them to publish in the next couple months :woop:

Hell yeah, congrats!

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

God I love CMC.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

This swiss cheese zone from Houston is good, to me.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

kazil posted:

Panthers have to walk away from the redzone without points at least 2 or 3 times a game

lol yup

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

gently caress

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

TNF games are just cursed for the Panthers.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

bean mom posted:

yep yep personal essays about bein nearly a pro baseball player (d1 college, set to be drafted then injury), and then transitioning to bean mom later in life and growing into that, while all the bullshit that trans kids are having to deal with now in sports and in life looms large in my thoughts.

I'll also talk about my new efforts to reach out and coach and help this group that I find myself in after all these years while having these high level competitive sports experiences in mind. Going out and finding out directly just how badly women's sports are neglected and in shambles compared to men's sports, trying to find ways to improve this problem.

And the idea that most directly inspired me was sort of a question ive been kicking around in my head for years, as to whether or not my time in sport was wasted or not. I spent a large majority of my childhood teen and college years dedicated to training and practicing for this one goal, and i still didnt make it, and really none of the skills transfer over at all, and i have nagging injuries that will last forever. Would I even recommend to hypothetical children i'd have that they play sports at all? im not totally sure! I kind of wanna find out through writing this! I've begun playing summer baseball again this year after nearly 25 years not playing and it does feel like a missing piece of me has come back, and i really do want to explore what that means to me, and i think it will be interesting for readers to read about, and with all of this comes a strengthening of the resolve to fight for trans kids and their ability to play sports, which is really my goal in writing it all out beyond, hopefully, being an interesting read

Right on. I've never really been open about it on this specific sub forum since I've been on SA a long time and it wasn't always safe to do so, but -- as a trans dude, solidarity ✊🏻

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

This game sucks now and I don't like it.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

This is an archetypal Panthers TNF game, gently caress.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

HAHAHAHA JOEY SYLE

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

God I hate uncatchable DPI calls

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Zebras are loving the Texans tonight.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Alaois posted:

have they called anything on them yet

They got a false start and a holding call in the first half, but that's all that's coming to mind at the moment

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

Nightmare game

Tell me the Panthers are playing in prime time without telling me they're playing in prime time

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Oh, a flag on the Texans is allowed?

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Panthers need a running back.

They should call *checks notes* Frank Gore?

DJ Moore the real slant boy of the NFC South.

I miss my boy Mike Davis

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Play posted:

bullshit flag he didn't even touch him

Did you miss the helmet-to-helmet contact lol

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Tommy!

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Rumor on Twitter that Jaycee Horn ruptured his Achilles, goddamn I hate it :smith:

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

The Tommy Tremble Game

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

ozymandius1024 posted:

Tommy Tremble: better than Ian Thomas

I mean, that bar is literally on the floor, but I hear ya

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

DJ Moore too? Jesus Christ, come on man

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

bean mom posted:

jesus christ poor panthers this win has not been worth it at all

Typical Carolina showing on TNF, either getting blown out or losing multiple stars to injury in a Pyrrhic victory

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

kazil posted:

Lest we forget, Ron was a huge piece of poo poo coward until his job was on the line

Also ruined Cam for the same reason

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Alaois posted:

nrg stadium has loving artificial turf how is it this bad

I thought artificial turf was worse, at least with ligament injuries like ACL

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Bye bitch

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Of course Slye makes that one. rear end in a top hat

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

gently caress, man. At least DJ is back in the game tho

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Our new tight ends are so much better than Ian Thomas it's sad/hilarious, lol

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

molestrios posted:

Have there seriously been no turnovers in a Darnold vs. Mills game lol. Figured a Lovie defense wouldv been able to produce at least one in this game

We picked Jameis multiple times, should definitely have turned Mills over at least once and yet...lol

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

To be fair, intercepting Jameis is... not hard.

I mean, yeah, but that was also post-Lasik Jameis who tore up the Packers last week

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

QB sneak offense coming up big tonight

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Thank god

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

That was a fumble, but I won't be greedy at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish