Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Texan benefits most from Tonight?
This poll is closed.
Deshaun Watson 1 3.70%
Davis Mills 0 0%
Tyrod Taylor 4 14.81%
Nobody. These events have no intrinsic value. 22 81.48%
Total: 27 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fartknocker posted:

Thursday Night Football was made for games like Panthers-Texans.

Just checking in now but if there was a situation where a somewhat...possibly decent team loses to a rookie 3rd round QB playing for the Texans it's Thursday Night Football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

bean mom posted:

anyone else here read defector ? im talking with tom ley i might have a couple articles get picked up for them to publish in the next couple months :woop:

Oh hey this is really cool, good luck.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That was solid by Horn, I thought that was going somewhere.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

That was solid by Horn, I thought that was going somewhere.

I'm sorry for praising you buddy, this injury is my fault.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Alaois posted:

hey texans whats up with your dirt

Hasn't this been a thing people have been complaining about for years?

I vaguely remember they tried to fix it a while back but don't remember hearing if it worked or not.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Watching live I was gonna say that was a weak call since I thought he just touched his head with an arm on the late slide.

I did not see it correctly live, that's legit.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Play posted:

he was coming to tackle him if he didn't go down, when he slide he tried to jump over him.. I mean that never should've been a flag

I also look straight at the ground when I try to jump. Can't jump without doing that.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Play posted:

Yeah he had his eyes on the player he was trying to tackle, who was sliding on the ground.. is that weird?

He clearly dipped his head and your original argument was that he was trying to avoid that player.

Anyway I enjoy a tight end jet sweep.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Earl Campbell always hated that awesome headbutt highlight because that linebacker didn't deserve all the hate he got from it.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Is...Aikman arguing for analytics? For going for it on fourth down from vaguely midfield?

He's clearly being controlled by the crew and keeping him on air is elder abuse.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

bean mom posted:

for some reason Frank Gore has rejected all calls from NFL teams because he is insistent on launching a Boxing career

yeah i dont get it either

There's money in celebrity or weird boxing matches apparently, or at least people think there is. I mean, even past the Paul stuff.

Lamar Odom was scheduled to fight Riddick Bowe but they wouldn't allow Bowe to fight (loving thank god). But Odom, the guy who had like 6 heart attacks and 12 strokes and should have died a few years ago is perfectly fine to go and is now going to fight J Lo's ex husband apparently.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Use Darnold's block there DJ!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Kneed him in the tailbone.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oof Sam. That pass.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Feel like I maybe wouldn't have complained about a forward progress call there, and I always complain about those.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I mean it doesn't matter but they called that an incomplete pass?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Unless you saw a look you really didn't like I don't like the defensive timeout there.

Mills doesn't need to get a chance to catch his breath.