Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Texan benefits most from Tonight?
This poll is closed.
Deshaun Watson 1 3.70%
Davis Mills 0 0%
Tyrod Taylor 4 14.81%
Nobody. These events have no intrinsic value. 22 81.48%
Total: 27 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Mark Ingram looks younger now than he did in 2020. The 10 months off seem to have served him well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'm going to venture a guess that Tyrod's rookie replacement streak has come to an end.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

bean mom posted:

anyone else here read defector ? im talking with tom ley i might have a couple articles get picked up for them to publish in the next couple months :woop:

Defector is great. Any idea of the article topics?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

bean mom posted:

yep yep personal essays about bein nearly a pro baseball player (d1 college, set to be drafted then injury), and then transitioning to bean mom later in life and growing into that, while all the bullshit that trans kids are having to deal with now in sports and in life looms large in my thoughts.

I'll also talk about my new efforts to reach out and coach and help this group that I find myself in after all these years while having these high level competitive sports experiences in mind. Going out and finding out directly just how badly women's sports are neglected and in shambles compared to men's sports, trying to find ways to improve this problem.

And the idea that most directly inspired me was sort of a question ive been kicking around in my head for years, as to whether or not my time in sport was wasted or not. I spent a large majority of my childhood teen and college years dedicated to training and practicing for this one goal, and i still didnt make it, and really none of the skills transfer over at all, and i have nagging injuries that will last forever. Would I even recommend to hypothetical children i'd have that they play sports at all? im not totally sure! I kind of wanna find out through writing this! I've begun playing summer baseball again this year after nearly 25 years not playing and it does feel like a missing piece of me has come back, and i really do want to explore what that means to me, and i think it will be interesting for readers to read about, and with all of this comes a strengthening of the resolve to fight for trans kids and their ability to play sports, which is really my goal in writing it all out beyond, hopefully, being an interesting read

Wow. I'm going to read the hell out of that.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
"Nobody wants to see this." Camera zooms in on anguished man's face.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
What was Kirksey doing there? He didn't even hit Darnold hard. It's like the only objective was to draw the obvious flag.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Play posted:

he was coming to tackle him if he didn't go down, when he slide he tried to jump over him.. I mean that never should've been a flag

What?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Hell of a sack. Looked like the first defender threw Mills into the air for the next 3 to pounce on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Panthers making a push for the Ravens IR crown.