Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Texan benefits most from Tonight?
This poll is closed.
Deshaun Watson 1 3.70%
Davis Mills 0 0%
Tyrod Taylor 4 14.81%
Nobody. These events have no intrinsic value. 22 81.48%
Total: 27 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im trying to watch more football this year because why not and tonight's game has been fun

always love when you miss an xp though :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
was that coach about to kiss that player

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Play posted:

please watch some other game before you decide whether you'll make it a regular thing, this game is awful.

i've mostly been watching red zone on sunday and then whatever the sunday/monday night game is, i really like the Manning broadcast

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wait whats the new wildcard thing

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no but really whats this super wildcard thing like what's the playoff format lol

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

camoseven posted:

They added a wildcard team to each conference last year, so now only the #1 seed gets a bye to the second round instead of the #1 and #2. That means there's 2 extra playoff games on wildcard weekend, so they have branded it Super Wildcard Weekend.

i've been told numerous times that the nfl has the best playoff format why are they messing with it, greed?

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

like at least chris davis hit the ball every once in awhile.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

uhhhh am I dumb but like a broken foot is bad right? Or do they heal fast?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BlindSite posted:

Broken foot means he's probably missing 8 or 9 games. Torn achillies or a knee ligament is a year.

ah okay