Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

This is so great.

Also Spinz did my Pennywise dirty spurdo AV. Beautiful.

I was thinking of changing it back to that but this AV is pretty cute and someone gave it to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I think that Three Olives is a much more skillful troll than DGSW

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Nooner posted:

Yes. Lol

Then he got the 2014(?) sucked tattoo afterwards

do you think he had another made about 2020 or just updated the old one??

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

dr.acula posted:

Didnt he die from being an old fat racist?

ftfy

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Caesar Saladin posted:

he's a 1 trick pony and is boring imho

DGSW was my favorite, i must say, but I wasn't reading the forums much when he went down so I dunno what happened.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
unban dgsw and let him troll the boards once again

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Caesar Saladin posted:

I think that Three Olives Pick is a much more skillful troll than DGSW

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Yes Pick being gone is awful.
:(

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
AwfulLY GOOD FOR THE FORUMS

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nigmaetcetera posted:

[Enfield] got banned from Imgur for being disfigured. They acted like having a hosed up face is a crime.

If it had been TikTok they'd probably have sent a death squad to get rid of him completely.

I liked the way Enfield restrained himself whenever goons gave him poo poo for having intentionally set himself on fire and almost burning to death.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

Lascivious Sloth posted:

You can see the worst mods who make this forum poo poo and sucked Lowtax cock just by who banned and probed DG.SW: Genesplicer, Jose, Jeffrey of YOSPOS, FactsAreUseless

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
There was a guy with a cartoon cat avatar, Dave_Indeed I think. He was loving amazing.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

BigBadSteve posted:

If it had been TikTok they'd probably have sent a death squad to get rid of him completely.

I liked the way Enfield restrained himself whenever goons gave him poo poo for having intentionally set himself on fire and almost burning to death.

What was Enfields story?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
He did a lot of coke and decided the smartest way to kill himself would be fire.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

EorayMel posted:

Never forget the time moridin made some extremely lovely long GBS thread about trump healthcare legislation and dad gay so what repeatedly quoted the entire thing again and again with one sentence of criticism at a time

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3814490&userid=33761

Thanks for posting this. Brilliant work there by DGSW. I had clicked a link to that thread once before but had somehow missed the single sentence replies part.

Though I have to say that DGSW's "trolling", at least in the end part of his time on here, seemed to generally be more "DGSW gets drunk nightly and posts whatever abuse pops into his head til he gets probed."

The crashing of vans while drunk was just sad, and I hope he didn't injure or kill anyone, and got off the piss eventually.

The air duster bullshit was also sad. If I remember correctly, Lowtax tried it himself after reading DGSW's report. As did a number of goons. My suggestion that shooting frozen gas straight into the brain via the nostrils might he dangerous was met with typical drug dilettante denial. Some of those users might well have developed consequent brain damage, though in some cases it would be hard to tell the difference.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He never trolled barred rare occasions like the Moridin one, he just posted sincere insane poo poo nonstop until the racist poo poo made people realize he was just hosed up

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Also on this subject BBC was an insane rage poster but not racist and should be released free BBC

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

There was a guy with a cartoon cat avatar, Dave_Indeed I think. He was loving amazing.

Meow we're talking

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Moridinwas a cool guy for the most part but will always be extra funny for me because whenever people talked about work he would talk about how much he hated his job and what a stupid rear end in a top hat his boss was but it turns out he worked for his family business and his boss was just his dad lol

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

EorayMel posted:

Never forget the time moridin made some extremely lovely long GBS thread about trump healthcare legislation and dad gay so what repeatedly quoted the entire thing again and again with one sentence of criticism at a time

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3814490&userid=33761

Lmao, this just reminded me of Moridin and how much he loving sucked.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I like how one of the first unironic posts on the morodin thread was "seems like a good way to get a plague going"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Most posters on this site are cowardly we need more sincere posters like BBC.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

He did a lot of coke and decided the smartest way to kill himself would be fire.

when youre doing a ton of coke, the best option to die is to do another ton of coke

and if that doesnt work, do another ton and chug a 5th of liquor

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
One of my favourite posters that gets probed and banned a bunch is Nooner.

I like a lot of shitposters and trolls. They have the right idea.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
He got a month for justifiably criticizing Norm Macdonald for defending Rosanne Barr and Louis CK.
E: bbc

Weka fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Sep 27, 2021

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chinatown posted:

when youre doing a ton of coke, the best option to die is to do another ton of coke

and if that doesnt work, do another ton and chug a 5th of liquor

Yea but that makes your nose hurt

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Yea but that makes your nose hurt

*puts arm around your shoulder*

there is, you know, other ways

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Free BBC for his high quality food posts u piece of poo poo. I was farming recipes off of him.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nooner posted:

got a sincere lol from me

also i enjoyed using :supaburn: whenever enfield posted and im sad he's gone so i cant make fun of him more. enfield, if your out there i miss you and im sorry about calling your coworkers a bunch of diseased sluts

orkin mang was the best poster and because norm died in real life i dont think he's coming back

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

nig beef city was pretty cool just sayin'

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Caesar Saladin posted:

he's kind of the cal ripken jr of trolling, he has put in the consistency, real fundamentals, lunch-pail type posting for decades with no relent, but nobody is gonna buy his biography

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Nooner posted:

Whoa. Link?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Yeah BBC was great, not so much for DGSW

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I read through that Modlin (Mordin? idk i'm not looking it up) thread and honestly that was a great troll by DGSW

I aspire to have that little care for my account that I can nuke a dumb thread like that someday

Seth Pecksniff fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Sep 27, 2021

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

wheres issac

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Where's the dang BEEF!!??

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Meme Poker Party posted:

Where's the dang BEEF!!??

i once very nearly got into a fistfight at my old place of work over this very phrase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Pekinduck posted:

Whoa. Link?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3675200&pagenumber=1&perpage=40&userid=0#post436620088