Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

sugar free jazz posted:

Yeah, I put eyelashes on my car, her name is Diane
This is perfect^

I'm sorry for these multiple posts it's like a quirky thing I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I like that quirky where they have a really old sweater that they love to wear around the house and it's one of those huge knit ones but obviously handmade, and you think they made it but turns out it was made by her dead grandma and she doesn't like sweaters in general, just that one, even though it makes her look kind of ratty

wankel13b
Jan 23, 2005

quak
Somebody tell that piece of poo poo Doug Demuro that a floor-mounted high beam switch in a vehicle is not quirky.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Honeydew is the best melon, its name is so pretty and I have synesthesia

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

signalnoise posted:

I like that quirky where they have a really old sweater that they love to wear around the house and it's one of those huge knit ones but obviously handmade, and you think they made it but turns out it was made by her dead grandma and she doesn't like sweaters in general, just that one, even though it makes her look kind of ratty

Sounds like poo poo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

sugar free jazz posted:

Honeydew is the best melon, its name is so pretty and I have synesthesia

I have actual olfactory synesthesia and it results in me sniffing real hard around the smell of old socks and saying "EW WHAT THE gently caress THWT SMELL" because i start seeing stars when I smell the scent of someone's particular rub on deodorant

Gregoire
Feb 3, 2014
I really need to watch Garden State again.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
stupid quirky PIECE of SHIT!!!

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
See I like Quarky ladies; huge ears, sharp teeth, running a bar

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
“Quirky” as a self-descriptor was a thing from like 2003-2013 and became noticeably dated by 2016. Gen Z is right to make fun of 38 year olds in sundresses/sweater vests buying a snarky cat mug.

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

See I like Quarky ladies; huge ears, sharp teeth, running a bar

Often pals with smooth-faced cops.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I was trying to think up a quirky username when I first joined, so it kinda tracks. Now I'm just too lazy to change it.

naem
May 29, 2011

I would like to have an age appropriate relationship with noted actress zoey dacheaneal

naem
May 29, 2011

also her sister

also 2012 Katy Perry

(2021 Katy Perry can watch)

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

zoey dechanel is physically attractive but her whole vibe is extremely boner killing

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gentle Autist posted:

zoey dechanel is physically attractive but her whole vibe is extremely boner killing

this is not the website for rating which women give you boners

please take it to facebook

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr_5LRjNz0Y

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

The Bloop posted:

this is not the website for rating which women give you boners

please take it to facebook

Excuse me, some of us happen like reading about what gives other people boners. It gives us a boner.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Proper nomenclature is tugging

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

Proper nomenclature is tugging

tugging is not the same as being a creepazoid or the same as getting a boner hth

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I wanna see how some dudes who insist on making jokes about wanting to masturbate to something would handle everyone nearby coordinating to make the same joke but with a variety of other methods, equipment, and equipment

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Is it though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

signalnoise posted:

I wanna see how some dudes who insist on making jokes about wanting to masturbate to something would handle everyone nearby coordinating to make the same joke but with a variety of other methods, equipment, and equipment

coyld you give some examples plz