Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

first time streaming a game on ESPN+ and it's smoother and 60fps, which already makes it better than NHL.tv for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

nice breakaway goal

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

how did he not score lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

gently caress i step away for a few minutes and it's tied up wtf, it's an actual game now

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

It's hard to care about pre season but im still sad about how the flyers look

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

FBS posted:

Man I don't care for the guy doing color for Seattle at *all*

also if regular season ESPN+ doesn't let us choose which broadcast to watch this could be a looooooonnng TV deal

Making me watch a bruins broadcast is the fastest way to make me pirate literally any other feed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

OldSenileGuy posted:

Wtf when did they change the Bridgeport Sound Tigers to the Bridgeport Islanders

lol that loving sucks

Just found about this too and lol that's fuckin wack