Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Schweinhund posted:

If someone expresses concern about another person's feelings, they're usually a woman.

This used to be true but then millennials happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Making a chrome extension that applies machine learning to everyone’s posts to score their maleness.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Regarde Aduck posted:

you know somehow i think what really gets you is they will never give a gently caress who you are. The arrogance that you think you'd make a spreadsheet.

I just think doxxing and stalking is weird. Enjoy your spreadsheets though!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Bulgaroctonus posted:

Whatever happened to Pick? Did she get perma’d or something?

No
She left of her own accord. She said the political forums were truly awful

Fundamentally hosed up. I can't post more because I didn't understand and don't recall exactly what she said. It is our loss. :(

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I miss Pick too

Wish she could have just abstained from the forums that she didn't like and stayed active in GBS and PYF

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

I avoid all the political forums also because they’re toxic as gently caress. I’m guessing that’s why people would come into her threads elsewhere and just start making GBS threads on her? Like arguments spilled over? It always seemed so mean and random and confusing.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I think the way the thread title treats gender and sex is kinda blehhh

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ther's only one goon gender, known as pussibitchassmuddafucka

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Bulgaroctonus posted:

I avoid all the political forums also because they’re toxic as gently caress. I’m guessing that’s why people would come into her threads elsewhere and just start making GBS threads on her? Like arguments spilled over? It always seemed so mean and random and confusing.

She would "troll" politics threads by posting fairly benign mainstream opinions and people who are addicted to being outraged on the internet would apply the worst possible interpretation they could to it. I honestly have no idea if she did it purpose or not.

I guess an equivalent would be going into a pretentious foodie thread and saying "I don't mind a well done steak. It's not the worst thing in the world." and having people form bitter grudges with you over it.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

signalnoise posted:

It's not perfect but it could say height/weight or age/race or act other two things. There's not necessity an implied link

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

The Bloop posted:

It's not perfect but it could say height/weight or age/race or act other two things. There's not necessity an implied link

gently caress you call me

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

signalnoise posted:

gently caress you, call me

:wink:

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

signalnoise posted:

The Bloop posted:

I indeed meant the slash to be "and/or," sorry if it looked like it was intentionally equating the two.

(Now I'm thinking about how "and/or" means "and 'and/or' or" which itself means "and 'and "and/or" or' or" and that can keep going ad infinitum. :psyduck:)

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

I indeed meant the slash to be "and/or," sorry if it looked like it was intentionally equating the two.

(Now I'm thinking about how "and/or" means "and 'and/or' or" which itself means "and 'and "and/or" or' or" and that can keep going ad infinitum. :psyduck:)

gently caress, you call me?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Pick was cool. I forget a lot of the subforums exist honestly, and I feel better for it. I understand people "enjoy" it but the idea of the debate forums are silly to me. I don't want to go on the internet to have a real argument with people, I just want to escape that poo poo and live in the world of shitposts where nothing is serious or matters.

Pick was cool tho :(

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

what i usually pick up on is when they post something along the lines of "i'm a man" or "i'm a woman" or "i'm not 100% a man or woman". it's a dead giveaway once you're trained to spot it.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You can genuinely learn a lot of things that actually matter in the real world over in the "politics forums" BUT you do have to have the temperament to not get roped in, baited, etc by trolls, and to compartmentalize.

Like, that poo poo is actually important but so is the ability to disengage and it seems some people just can't

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

pick did like to post about cool animals like snakes, and also about women. makes u think..m

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

But what if they don't have an avatar?

Then I have to gender, and, really, I prefer it that way.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Then I have to gender, and, really, I prefer it that way.

I'm gendering right now

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hmm

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What Re u thinkin?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I imagine you all have a southern hillbilly voice much like mine hth

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

I have the soul of a buxom black woman.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

The Bloop posted:

I'm gendering right now

Thank you for offering me an avatar.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Regardless of gender we all like to talk about how much we hot dook at work.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Fartington Butts posted:

All of us except that one bootlicker, anyway.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fartington Butts posted:

The only bad thing about the weekend is having to poo for free

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

You Are A Elf posted:

Also, I just presume everyone is a elf, because it's better that way.

I agree. Except the posters I don't like. Those posters are Orcs.

Posters I kind of like but still wouldn't trust are vampires (the pointy eared kind of vampires who resemble elves).

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I agree. Except the posters I don't like. Those posters are Orcs.

Orc x Elf posting itt.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Spinz posted:

Oh yeah and the ones that did like a 3rd of them thought I was an alt of Picks
oh my God did that piss her off, it could have been insulting but I thought it was really funny how much it pissed her off.

It was SO STUPID we posted nothing alike.

I actually got probed for ban evasion as an alt of Picks when a mod listened to goons who assumed I was her. That mod did not last.

drat pick got banned I missed a lot

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Spinz posted:

No
She left of her own accord. She said the political forums were truly awful

Fundamentally hosed up. I can't post more because I didn't understand and don't recall exactly what she said. It is our loss. :(

Cspam is a treasure to behold I can only assume pick is death lib hell cult and not hyper radicalized

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Had it up to here with these surveys. just a bunch of incoming genderification

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Colonel Cancer posted:

I'm just two innocent raccoons loving in your fireplace teehee

That's a TV.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I assume every poster I talk to is a smoking hot babe with a humungous boobage :shrug:

Why wouldn't you????

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Arrhythmia posted:

You are your av

God i wish

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

anyone whose post is hot is the gender that i want to have sex with
anyone whose post is cool is the gender i want to chill down with
thats just how it is, that's the requirement

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I wear a fishnet sleeveless shirt but it's actual fishnet and it's part of a onesie that includes a trucker cap

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I can easily intuit goon's sex. None.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Imma :gizz: make sure :gizz: to post lotsa ween:gizz:ers in :gizz: my :gizz: posts so everyone knows :gizz: yhat i am :gizz: a :gizz: dude :gizz:

:gizz::gizz::gizz: