Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Weka posted:

That's a TV.

Time to tune into your fireplace channel binch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
im a girl

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

lol classic

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

im more ... machine than man, ... now...

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Im a little lad who loves berries and cream

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Sep 27, 2021

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Poohs Packin posted:

There are two kinds of people on this forum:

Those who love berries and cream, and those who, for one reason or another, can't eat them.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

getting there
so far i can almost 100% of the time intuit when a post is from a human
once i have got that down i will move on to analysing posts by sex

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
can someone teach me how to identify the femboys? it's for a friend

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

can someone teach me how to identify the femboys? it's for a friend

They're the ones avoiding you like they avoid every other red flag lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poohs Packin posted:

Wow!!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
The original version of the Turing test was a man and a computer competing to trick a third party into thinking they're a woman.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Lotta catfishers around here pretending to be dudes on this mostly female forum

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Xaintrailles posted:

The original version of the Turing test was a man and a computer competing to trick a third party into thinking they're a woman.

the Chinese Box

You can't fool us, ma'am

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

Imma :gizz: make sure :gizz: to post lotsa ween:gizz:ers in :gizz: my :gizz: posts so everyone knows :gizz: yhat i am :gizz: a :gizz: dude :gizz:

:gizz::gizz::gizz:

ur a pelican

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Few goons state their gender on their profile. Since most goons are male, it's statistically etc. sensible to visualise all posters of unknown gender as male, then correct if and when there's a reason / that personal info becomes available.

Extreme feminists (anti-male sexist pigs) will quickly become apoplectic at the mere mention of such politically incorrect ideas, which is their problem.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

Imma :gizz: make sure :gizz: to post lotsa ween:gizz:ers in :gizz: my :gizz: posts so everyone knows :gizz: yhat i am :gizz: a :gizz: dude :gizz:

:gizz::gizz::gizz:

maybe you're ironic posting.

Smugworth posted:

ur a pelican

or maybe this. a pink pelican

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

BigBadSteve posted:

Few goons state their gender on their profile. Since most goons are male, it's statistically etc. sensible to visualise all posters of unknown gender as male, then correct if and when there's a reason / that personal info becomes available.

Extreme feminists (anti-male sexist pigs) will quickly become apoplectic at the mere mention of such politically incorrect ideas, which is their problem.

Using statistics to justify stereotyping is a very [white] male thing to do

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
It's all just words to me man

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DICKLORD BONE posted:

It's all just words to me man

:thunkin:

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

Ah hell 🤦🏻‍♂️

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

*Runs a finger over this post then tastes the fingertip*

That's a man post, right there. A guy post, to be more exact. Might even be *smacks lips* a full on dudebro. Not too common around these parts, but some always come down from the hills in the early fall.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i view every forum poster as a man as it is the most fair and likely correct calculus

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Which man?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pierce Brosnan

:swoon:

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
If someone posts something I don't like they're a guy.

Otherwise they're a person. Simple.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

syntaxfunction posted:

If someone posts something I don't like they're a guy.

Otherwise they're a person. Simple.

:drat:

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I mostly post in yospos, where gender is irrelevant since everyone fucks and cums in their computer regardless of their bits

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Bad Purchase posted:

what i usually pick up on is when they post something along the lines of "i'm a man" or "i'm a woman" or "i'm not 100% a man or woman". it's a dead giveaway once you're trained to spot it.

Sometimes a poster will refer to themselves with male or female pronouns. You gotta be careful to take into account when in the poster's life they're relating though as they may have changed genders since then.

This is usually too much effort, I mentally categorize posters as "self-deprecating millennial" with gender as "???, but very possibly trans tho". As a dude I am automatically categorized as "overweight IT nerd with no social life" which is not a full description but not really wrong either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I can tell the pig with balls is a pig man. That's about it.