Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Ps5 version looks and plays amazing, d2 never stopped being great and the people saying this version looks bad are out of their loving minds. also I will happily buy this on at least 2 platforms at full price

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The general art direction and graphics are generally what I had hoped Diablo III would look like instead of the WoW runoff we got. I’m still pissed about Vicarious Visions getting rolled into Blizzard though, I hope they still get to make THPS3+4 eventually…

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

D2r rules and I hope they make another act and rebalance patch for d2 a decade later like age of empires 2 or titan quest got. D2 with d3 rifts and I would die from malnutrition

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I want these people to do the same treatment to more old games

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They already did. It's the THPS1+2 team (they were brought in during the middle of development but I'm still choosing to believe VV is why it looks so good).

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Gonna roll up a necro tonight and go off

e; only just stopped playing, game rips

beer gas canister fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Sep 28, 2021

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

findign an item 1 min before you decide to quit and then going another 2 hours from the adrenaline

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mbt posted:

findign an item 1 min before you decide to quit and then going another 2 hours from the adrenaline

gently caress yeah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt posted:

makin me want to install

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

mbt posted:

hell yeah dude

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mbt posted:

oh; yeah the harlequin shake wqas epic :D

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

When I was playing classic D2 as a 13 year old I fell for the scam where someone was gonna trade me a Harlequin Crest but then kept "accidentally" closing the trade window. Then I still went through with the trade and they had sold me a lovely hat with an emerald in it to make it green.

I lost my innocence that day

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Martman posted:

When I was playing classic D2 as a 13 year old I fell for the scam where someone was gonna trade me a Harlequin Crest but then kept "accidentally" closing the trade window. Then I still went through with the trade and they had sold me a lovely hat with an emerald in it to make it green.

I lost my innocence that day

when you woke up that morning, you were still only a martboy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

when you woke up that morning, you were still only a martboy

You merely adopted the trade scam. I was born in it, molded by it

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I love how many special enemies are named stuff like Puke Snot the Fucker

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Martman posted:

I love how many special enemies are named stuff like Puke Snot the Fucker
Representation in all forms of media is so important. I'm happy for you Martman.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

American McGay posted:

Representation in all forms of media is so important. I'm happy for you Martman.
watch out, I'm covid-enchanted

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Martman posted:

watch out, I'm covid-enchanted
with a proper kill distance your (virus) explosion on death won't hit

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

mbt posted:

Badass

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The man, the myth... the legend.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this game looks so loving good lol. christ they did a good job. act 4 looks badass

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

American McGay posted:

It's a VR headset

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

They made it and the regular bone helm sprite so stupid looking.

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

Playing as a frostmaiden bowazon and it's so much fun, this game loving rules

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
i bought it on series x to play with my friend and i was surprised when some cutscenes chugged but otherwise its really good

thinking about buying it for PC too and making a hardcore character

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The cutscenes are all prerendered too so it makes no sense that they're like 15fps.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

haven't had any cutscenes lag for me on switch, but i do have to savequit and launch again every once in a while or i end up stuttering through open doors that still look closed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1179140960

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sorry it’s 3 minutes. I got too drunk to figure out how to clip the VOD.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

bad rear end. and lmao.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

it's worth watching the whole thing.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol, but i also dont know what happened

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*snaps fingers with a flourish of my hand, causing a hitherto unintroduced somewhat Gamesy but his heart is in the right place lurker to explain the clip in detail*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
the order is randomized and he lucked into a 1-2-3-4-5 one