Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
windows phone
windows phone
windows phone
windows phone
windows phone
View Results

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
windows phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i worked on porting a windows mobile app to ios for a company once. the previous dev was using sms to send messages to/from the device, because windows mobile let applications read all your messages and send/receive them on your behalf.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
also said sms was medical information

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
its because android is for android users.

a slow ui for the slow folks

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

SO DEMANDING posted:

wince was a pile of crusty garbage that had no place in the modern smartphone era and ms was right to kill it

unfortunately they hosed up everything after that

im really curious about all the industrial/embedded poo poo that's still using wince though. are these vendors paying assloads to MS for continued support or are they all saying "gently caress it we'll do it live" for this poo poo? i would hope there's nothing new still being produced and sold running this crap but my gut says "lol"

one of my earliest gigs was making sure 25,000 pound things dont hit 180 pound things. it ran wince then, and as far as i can tell, it runs wince now.

i bet they love having to keep an old version of visual studio installed in a vm to compile for it.