Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Just remembered this is on, what did I miss

Oh wait, this thread is so short I can just read through the whole thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

abraham linksys posted:

everyones chanting it because theyre pissed this extreme rules show only has one extreme rules match on it lol

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1442297927725060096

Earlier this week Bliss told Dave to stop embarrassing himself.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Bianca's fighting style of "flippy powerhoss" is something to behold

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

okay so bianca is losing, can we just hurry up, then? becky and she are not having a great night together.

Really? There's been like 0 botches and the match has been all offense. I'm enjoying it.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
well... i WAS enjoying that championship match

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DEAR RICHARD posted:

sasha is about to interfere in this match, and it's gonna be a no contest on the extreme rules ppv

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I wonder how long before they start using less popular draft kings predictions as the results of matches

What were the odds on Lily dying?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Eat My Fuc posted:

If I had Cancer I wouldn't trust WWE to help me go over at all, not a heel territory like that.

Please god don't go to a hospital in your hometown

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Anybody else forget that DQs can happen on PPVs? In championship matches? I legit caught whiplash.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
The promo video only showing Finn doing 3 moves repeatedly isn't helping his reputation. Ah well, least the entrance should be neat.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Wait... having to be in the ring to get a pin is a rule.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Pylons posted:

Wait, the Extreme Rules match isn't Falls Count Anywhere?

whoa mothafucka, don't get TOO extreme. We ain't trying to reach Nick Gage levels up in here

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DEAR RICHARD posted:

peacock just cut to commercials during roman's entrance

It'll still be going when they're back.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Time for Roman to wrap up one of the 7 feuds he's currently in.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Intruder posted:

how many commercial breaks would peacock get out of a taker entrance

a full oxyclean infomercial

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I feel like I coulda made bank tonight if I bet on The Demon winning. I could see it happening to swerve.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Babyface backrake? We going full Hogan

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

a.lo posted:

the demon won't lose
the demon can't lose

Literally. The Demon's loss in NXT got erased from the official record like Charlotte's NXT title reigns.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
when is this ppv gonna get extreme? Sheamus getting a nosebleed last raw has been the most blood on wwe this month

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DarkstarIV posted:

If Roman was a true heel he would put the table back under the ring.

ngl, I'd pop especially after this crowd has endured 3 hours of normal rules matches and a title match DQ

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
What happens if you superman punch without loading it? And why doesn't missing it use up the ammo

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
How did WWE manage to turn such a potentially hype ending into that? Finn winning while the music is playing woulda been so anime.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Fat Lowtax posted:

I think demons weigh too much? Is that the explanation?

They stopped making the ropes strong enough to hold up Adam Cole

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Codependent Poster posted:

The Demon coming back to life because of his theme music was the cool stupid that you like in wrestling.

Losing because you can't think of another way for him to lose except by the ring falling apart is the dumb stupid.

If he won people woulda shat on the music revival into win part so hard and I woulda been willing to die on the hill defending it. Luckily he lost so I don't have to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

GLOSS posted:

Running a storyline where a rope breaks in detriment to one of your employees in the same week where Owen Hart's estate signs a deal with AEW is a loving helluva play.

Yikes, reminds me of when they put Kevin Owens in a shark cage match and I was like "they suspending a canadian named Owen over a ring right now"