Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
cool match!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

DM Punk posted:

That match was quite good despite the lame ending.

it was sloppy but fun, yeah

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

graph posted:

yeah lol

also have i been hearing 'we want tables' on and off all night or is it just me ?

everyones chanting it because theyre pissed this extreme rules show only has one extreme rules match on it lol

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1442297927725060096

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

its weird that jeff hardy is one of the like top 5 most over guys in wwe lmfao

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

this is just a house show bit except its the main event of a ppv lol

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

hm maybe the immunocompromised guy shouldnt wear a mask as a heel bit

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

i cant decide if its more hosed up if roman wore that mask in a legitimate attempt to not get covid from the crowd or as a heel bit because just dont loving go in the crowd holy poo poo man

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

pat's one of the only commentators i've ever seen who's like great on low-stakes tv matches but loving awful at big matches, usually it's the other way around

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

a.lo posted:

wait
why was the women's title DQd

this is an extreme rules match and that was not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

wwe might not want any of the talent they got from EVOLVE, but they sure did get some fresh booking ideas from them