Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What does this game make you think of
This poll is closed.
Poop 1 2.27%
A Butt 3 6.82%
Poop from a butt 28 63.64%
Something super cool 12 27.27%
Total: 44 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I'm going to be shocked if the Packers score double-digit points or keep San Francisco under 30.

edit: oh gently caress, we're starting Yosh? oooof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Oh no, now I have hope :ohdear:

:yeah:

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

yoooooo it's not a shutout :)

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

drat, dodged a bullet with that punt

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Hot Diggity! posted:

Hell yes

Kenny Clark is destroying the pocket every play

Last weekend, I heard the extremely hot take that the Packers d-line is better than it looks because the Saints and Lions both have great o-lines.

I think that's... optimistic, but the Saints o-line is probably top-three and the Lions is at least a little above-average.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

HOPE... RISING!!!

edit: that one pass was more yardage than the Bears offense gained in their entire game

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress, the 49ers hit so drat hard; all of these look like killshots

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

That was a sweet little tricky play and this is going a billion times better than I hoped.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

If the Bears can get the flag, we can get the flag.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jaire Alexander is loving incredible.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Now, this is more what I was expecting.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

The second time we REALLY should've run it with one yard to go

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'll admit that the earlier DPI was slightly bullshit, but that linebacker was already tackling Tonyan before the ball got there, lol

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh poo poo I was so sure that was gonna be a pick, MVS COMES THROUGH

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jesus loving Christ he tried to kill him

edit: are they seriously not going to flag that

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Shake that ref until the 30 pieces of silver falls out of his pocket, Aaron

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

It's actually insane how loving dirty that hit was; what an absolute piece of poo poo

edit: DON'T LET ADAMS BACK ON THE FIELD WHAT THE gently caress

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Horrible play calls, horrible decision to let Adams back into the game; the NFL is trash

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I don't think they understand how a make-up call works

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

"15 yard penalty for existing on the same field as Handsome Jimmy; automatic first down"

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

wilderthanmild posted:

Lol that is the single funniest fumble I have ever seen.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

...we're actually going to lose this game to the loving moron who just threw a ball backwards

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress, you should have just let him score!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Should've just let them score, should've just let them score, should've just let them score, gently caress

edit: OK thank God, we've got a little bit of a chance

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I reaaaaaaaaaaally wish we had one timeout and healthy receivers

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress I'm so fuckin' happy YESSSSSSSSSSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

BGrifter posted:

What a game. Holy poo poo. That was AWESOME.

Trying lots of new things tonight. Defensive stops. Beating the Niners. It’s bizarroworld!

it's the nfl after wrestlemania