Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What does this game make you think of
This poll is closed.
Poop 1 2.27%
A Butt 3 6.82%
Poop from a butt 28 63.64%
Something super cool 12 27.27%
Total: 44 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
After Red Zone today, there is little chance this game will compare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Guze posted:

lol please replace these fossilized announcer men already

Their replacements are already lined up: Mike Tirico and Drew Brees. Tirico is perfectly fine at his job, but I have no idea if Brees would be any good or not, and his new hair plugs are loving awful.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The 49ers 1994 throwbacks are nice.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Smoke on the Water :rock:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
DeMeco Ryans being the 49ers DC makes me feel really old :corsair:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Play posted:

am I wrong that we haven't seen these ones before? I can't remember the red uniforms with white pants being a thing previously

They’re throwbacks to their 1994 season, which themselves were throwbacks to their 1955 uniforms as part of the NFL’s 75th anniversary season where every team wore throwbacks for at least two games. The all-white uniforms the 49ers have used a bit the last few seasons similarly came from their ‘94 season.

The uniforms proved so popular that year the ended up wearing them the entire second half of the season and the playoffs, including their win in Super Bowl XXIX. After the 1995 season they switched from their iconic 80s look to a design partly based on the ‘94 throwback with white pants, but those only lasted two years before they brought back gold pants, and stayed with those uniforms for another decade or so (See highlights of T.O, Jeff Garcia, or early Frank Gore) before going back to an 80s-style look they’ve had since 2008 or so.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:rip: Adams

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Whooping Crabs posted:

Aaron going to murder that ref

No jury would convict him…

Except the NFL league offices, which are bad and dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Rick Grimes posted:

He was out cold right? Isn’t that usually an automatic OUT tag?

No, but he was clearly concussed and his eyes were glazed over when they first showed him down.