Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

eonwe posted:

what server and I'll consider it

also send me a discord invite on steam

PM sent - come join and at least say hi until we get bored and find something better tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Can you even get heavy armor with focus? Faction rewards don’t have anything, it’s all melee focused. Would be a nice idea if you could find the gear, but doesn’t appear easy

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Saw these posted in discord by one of the people he banned, jesus christ.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

I'm not rerolling after poopsocking for a week so what we doing lol

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Tempus is absolutely full of poo poo about not knowing who Der Verrater is by the way.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

synapse posted:

We’re going to discuss it and figure it out tomorrow along with making a new OP and discord tomorrow so just hang in there for now. I, too, am not willing to reroll my character. In the meantime if anyone does not want to be in UwU anymore feel free to move over to the other goon guilds.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

synapse posted:

theres nothin to do

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Is this the start of your OP?

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
another mmo hmo success story

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Kaysette posted:

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

The Shortest Path posted:

Saw these posted in discord by one of the people he banned, jesus christ.

who is Der Verrater anyway? I havent played a mmo with goons in years so Im not up to date on previous drama, all I know is A) hes on TT's discord and TT has known him for a while and won't kick him, and B) hes accused of being a Nazi. When I search for his name all I get is this thread

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Perhaps the OPs use of the word "dehumanize" in the title was the first sign that things weren't quite right

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Can you even get heavy armor with focus? Faction rewards don’t have anything, it’s all melee focused. Would be a nice idea if you could find the gear, but doesn’t appear easy

Aren’t there items that switch the stats on faction armor that you can buy? I forgot what they’re called but that might bridge the gap.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Flavahbeast posted:

who is Der Verrater anyway? I havent played a mmo with goons in years so Im not up to date on previous drama, all I know is A) hes on TT's discord and TT has known him for a while and won't kick him, and B) hes accused of being a Nazi. When I search for his name all I get is this thread
Longtime member of BMW/WTT, the group of nazi goons lead by taylor swift. He never posted much on the forums (at least under that name) but he was very much active over there, including the parachute discord they made.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

2DCAT posted:

Thread and game owns lol

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

2DCAT posted:

Perhaps the OPs use of the word "dehumanize" in the title was the first sign that things weren't quite right

I'm not goin to bat for anyone here but it's a reference to an old meme. If it's got deeper connotations I don't know em.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dehumanize-yourself-and-face-to-bloodshed

Deviant fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Oct 4, 2021

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

2DCAT posted:

robocop.mp3

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

2DCAT posted:

to be fair, "dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed" is an old quote from somewhere, it's a good reference for the thread title.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

should I make the new OP

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

CLAM DOWN posted:

should I make the new OP

I think so. It should be ok no matter what.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Deviant posted:

I'm not goin to bat for anyone here but it's a reference to an old meme

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dehumanize-yourself-and-face-to-bloodshed

I'm just trying to make dumb jokes while I sit in endless queues and watch dumb streams for drops... Anything to hold me over until I can continue to hunt turkeys

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

2DCAT posted:

I'm just trying to make dumb jokes while I sit in endless queues and watch dumb streams for drops... Anything to hold me over until I can continue to hunt turkeys

The real money is in anus glands

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Arus glands?

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Kaysette posted:

All of our $40 for this game was worth it to see TT finally get what deserves.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

jaegerx posted:

The real money is in anus glands

So when you go to remove the stag anus glands, are you like just jamming a skinning knife up there or is it more like coring an apple or some other fruit?

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

CLAM DOWN posted:

should I make the new OP

You can literally just copy pasta (that’s what I was gonna do) and it’ll be fine. I’ll send you the details of the new US East server stuff tomorrow to add into it.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

k sounds good, post witty thread title ideas now please!

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

orange juche posted:

So when you go to remove the stag anus glands, are you like just jamming a skinning knife up there or is it more like coring an apple or some other fruit?

Not all questions are meant to be answered

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
New World - $40 for a Tempus ban

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I went to go gloat and found this. Here you can see him admitting he deleted a bunch of the evidence for stuff, lies about what happened, and then admits to archiving entire channels.

the friend he's refering to here, she confirmed that she never once asked him to speak to me because she got it worse from him than I did and knew exactly how he behaves towards anyone he knows is a woman. Not to say he's not awful to men/full stop but god if he knows you're a feeeeemale he dials it to 11.

Miss Broccoli fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Oct 4, 2021

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

CLAM DOWN posted:

New World: Rated 4 out of 5 Deer Anus Glands on the Amazon Marketplace

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

CLAM DOWN posted:

New world mmo. 0 days without nazi drama. Stay for the anus glands.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The Shortest Path posted:

Not all questions are meant to be answered

It does seem to be much more delicate than simply removing a bear rear end as in WoW.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
New World - t(T-Tt)

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

what's that saying about if you have nine people at a table with a nazi?

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
New World - Old Drama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Harrow posted:

Aren’t there items that switch the stats on faction armor that you can buy? I forgot what they’re called but that might bridge the gap.

Gonna try out full heavy armor life staff paladin, will report back