Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
Get in on the ground floor of this looting game, sucks that there's no Asia servers but will check out Plancta with my 300+ ping

Might as well include the server list tweet:

https://twitter.com/playnewworld/status/1440468643704303616

Kill All Cops fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Sep 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Ceramics posted:

How deep is the crafting/gathering and most importantly fishing aspect?

fishing during beta would gently caress up your sound, but it was decent as far as MMO fishing minigames go

crafting/gathering is your standard farm up a bunch of T1 mats to upgrade to T2 mats, but stuff that uses T2 mats needs upgraded workshops in towns that might not be available the first week, I think it requires a company to own the town first and have it selected, then it's upgraded by people doing quests. Also if the company who owns the town isn't part of your faction, stuff will probably be taxed at like 25%

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
Got a 24h ban from this game along with 2 other people in my guild that were fairly active in our faction chat, this automated reporting system that bans u the moment 10% of a rival guild decides they dont want you playing on their server is absolutely bullshit

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

fast cars loose anus posted:

It is 2021. I should not be spending 30 minutes on a 5 minute quest because the developers of <new mmo> were too stupid to fix the "not enough interactables spawn when too many people are in a quest area" thing that has plagued mmos since 1999.

I think it was mentioned earlier in the thread, the opposite of this happens in the cathedral in south west brightwood where people gather to farm an elite mob that spawns instantaneously if enough people are around, people farm it for a chance of a purple gun drop as well as levelling weapon skills. It's hilariously stupid that it's either one thing or the other, no middle ground.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

fast cars loose anus posted:

Yeah, at least with mobs I can get that this is a possibility and therefore some limit has to happen but in my case it was barrels to interact with and its like dude just let them instantly respawn its fine

Those ones NW of Everfall right? It's like one of the only cases of quest interactables that I've seen that can't be shared by multiple people, maybe because it forces a mob spawn?