Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

I enjoyed the beta and will be participating in this NEW WORLD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

I said come in! posted:

lol this game is going to actually release tomorrow. I am excited! Fully expect come 8am though, the entire game will crash and burn into the ocean right away, and will be down for most of tomorrow. I kinda want to take tomorrow off work to play, but I know that will not be a good idea.

While this is probably true, it wouldn't surprise me if the launch is butter smooth given, you know, AWS.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Barreft posted:

Yeah that sounds like a terrible premise for a game unless you're in the 1%

It's literally just how the territories are first allocated, they're fought over after the first 3 days.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

I'm having fun in this game anyway and the only drama Ive seen outside of lumberingtroll's melty was some weird antivax guys on launch day that got told to shut up.

It's just distilled MMO bullshit and I like that. 2021 RuneScape