Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Remember the second time they did something special with Twitch, where you'd unlock some skin for watching Gamescom coverage? Twitch never recorded that I watched that thing, despite watching that entire thing on two separate channels that supported the drop. Did anyone else have this problem? I doubt I'll even use whatever skin it was but I thought it was kinda funny that the Amazon-owned game couldn't properly hook up to the Amazon-owned drop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Robo Reagan posted:

How annoying/expensive is respecing? I like to run glass cannon one shot musket dude alone but in groups I'm going to want to heal or tank
I'm here with the information I want when I ask this question.
At max character and weapon level, you can respect either for an amount of effort that is equal to a few hours of play, I'd guess somewhere in the 1-4 hour range depending on what you're doing.

The thing you have to worry about (and I completely hosed up) was which cards to pick when getting standing with a region. Pick the first XP and standing gain cards, then always pick Gathering Speed, Faction Tokens, Storage, Station Fee, and Trading Tax. Get these up to 37% range because diminished returns are too much afterward.

Or just ignore all that because we'll all quit the game in a month or two anyway and none of it will really matter.

DaveKap fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Sep 30, 2021