Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
I think it's a joke on how there should be a cat Wanda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure about where they decided to mount those guns

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Sentinel Red posted:

It was a real thing, early fighter plane guns were synced with the propeller so they’d not hit the blades somehow.

holy poo poo

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Thumbs up for the post halloween name change

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Has anyone had any updates from Rhyno?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
That's good to hear. Tradgames just lost one of our posters and was getting superstitious about the rule of three. Hope things improve him.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Rhyno posted:

Hello,

Thank you all for the kind words. I have been going through some very difficult and dark times but I believe I am on the correct road to heal and be well. It's very heartwarming to know my absence was noticed and that I was missed.

Glad to hear it <3

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Rhyno posted:

I forgot to link this here, if anyone is curious about the raw goings on in my life over the last few months

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3986522&pagenumber=7&perpage=40#post519975243

jesus dude, thank you for sharing. I'm so glad you're getting better and have the support system you have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Sorry to hear that xo. Rest and heal, friend.