Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

ArbitraryC posted:

So we've all seen cosby, kelly, the living and posthumous MJ, but I gotta ask, where all the white entertainers at? I mean surely at this point we'd have convicted dozens and dozens of high profile white singers, comedians, athletes and it'd be a household story everywhere but off the top of my head I can only really think of louis ck and the house of cards guy, neither of which faced anything criminal.

Well first they're white also money and Epstein didn't kill himself hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Ok everyone hold the gently caress up, let's first hear what Bill Cosby has to say on this matter before wait how am I not making this up

https://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/2021/09/29/bill-cosby-r-kelly-verdict-comments-railroaded.html

quote:

Sometimes silence is indeed golden. In a Sept. 28 interview with the New York Post, a spokesperson for Bill Cosby said the comedian feels that the now convicted R. Kelly was “railroaded” in his recent sex trafficking trial.

According to Cosby’s representative Andrew Wyatt, the 84-year-old believes that Kelly “was screwed” and “wasn’t going to catch a break” in his federal trial that ended Sept. 27. A Brooklyn jury found the singer guilty on all nine counts of racketeering and sex trafficking.
https://twitter.com/dumbbeezie/status/1443223415087792134