Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

a guy from this forum shot at a proud boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
he was from D&D op

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

he was from D&D op

you would know

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Farm Frenzy posted:

you would know
if i was still a mod, i can promise it never would've happened. i blame all my haters

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

emergency services were overwhelmed so they couldn't send an ambulance, they had to use a toe truck

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
he wasnt a real doomposter. REAL doomposters know nothing matters. lol. lmao

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

shout out to the guests and accounts with less than 5 posts reading this forum right now

ben shapino has issued a correction as of 05:17 on Sep 29, 2021

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

another failed goon project to toss on the pile

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

unsurprised that the latest goon project, “let’s do a mass shooting”, has ended in failure

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

itty bitty goony schmo
caught a tiny by the toe

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
Tusitala "Tiny" "Nine" Toses

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

When you sign up for this site they should have a checkbox that you click to promise not to shoot anyone

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Fried Watermelon posted:

When you sign up for this site they should have a checkbox that you click to promise not to shoot anyone

the mods are too clever to reveal the fbi’s influence on the forums that obviously

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
also mods should let me post "i told you so" in the c-spam gun thread, because i did, in fact, tell them so.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Nap Ghost

redneck nazgul posted:

emergency services were overwhelmed so they couldn't send an ambulance, they had to use a toe truck

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

imagine being in such a place of despair and rage that you’re driven to lethal violence and of all the evil motherfuckers out there directly responsible in a large way for climate change and the immiseration of the poor, you decide to go all-in on some dumb chuds standing on a sidewalk

shameful

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

TenementFunster posted:

also mods should let me post "i told you so" in the c-spam gun thread, because i did, in fact, tell them so.

the CHAZ in Portland showed us that leftists are perfectly capable of exercising their second amendment rights for the purposes the founders envisioned (murdering black teenagers who go to the wrong neighbourhood)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Nap Ghost
the fash guy is literally a borderlands boss now

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

that was Seattle loving hamprince

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Wheeee posted:

imagine being in such a place of despair and rage that you’re driven to lethal violence and of all the evil motherfuckers out there directly responsible in a large way for climate change and the immiseration of the poor, you decide to go all-in on some dumb chuds standing on a sidewalk

shameful

his gift to the world is that we can sup upon the well of joy spurting and gushing forth from a tiny foot

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lol why is hamprince allowed to post in cspam. gtfo bitch

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Nap Ghost

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

lol why is hamprince allowed to post in cspam. gtfo bitch

what did hamprince do

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

be really annoying

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

cspam respects freedumb of speach

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the CHAZ in Portland showed us that leftists are perfectly capable of exercising their second amendment rights for the purposes the founders envisioned (murdering black teenagers who go to the wrong neighbourhood)
lol still can't believe anarchists speedran "mutual aiding yourself into unaccountable black child murder"

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

scratch an anarchist and a shitlib bleeds

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

The Saucer Hovers posted:

itty bitty goony schmo
caught a tiny by the toe
he was itty bitty because he was a vegan anarchist type. he only ate toe-fu

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the mods are too clever to reveal the fbi’s influence on the forums that obviously

fbi in D&D and cia in CSPAM

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Nap Ghost

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

he was itty bitty because he was a vegan anarchist type. he only ate toe-fu

would you say he ate fruit by the foot?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

whats going to happen if conditions(outside the forums) continue to deteriorate?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

quote:

Varela is a member of the forums at website Something Awful using the screen name “Doorknob Slobber.” He has a long history of making extremist posts and has been suspended repeatedly by the moderators. In a 2017 thread discussing Antifa’s organizational structure, Varela wrote, “I think it has something to do with … remaining decentralized in an effort to create cells instead of an organization structure that is easily targeted by law enforcement and other fascists.”

quote:

At the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, Varela wrote: “Start hurting people, the coronavirus is going to provide great cover for a real revolution.” He called for people to take up arms. The same month, he posted a rant wishing that both conservatives and liberals die of the coronavirus. In 2018, he wrote, “9/11 was good because the US is a Nazi state so we deserved it.”

epic SHB/Andy Ngo team up

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
dudes rock

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

CODChimera posted:

whats going to happen if conditions(outside the forums) continue to deteriorate?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

smarxist posted:

dudes rock

your socks off literally

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

I stop paying attention to CSPAM for one day and of course it's the day that some moron starts blasting lmao

Couldn't bother to pick someone worth shooting at OR even loving hit them, but don't worry the revolution is totally happening despite a complete inability to hit a large slow moving target at basically point blank

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
i hope cspam doesnt get closed, because then i wouldnt have much reason to visit this website

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

i can't believe people still fall for that one

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

doppeljeff has claimed so may souls but his hunger only grows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!