Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I've found an additional photo from the fateful event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
imagine actually thinking a proud boy getting shot is a bad thing lol

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Jakabite posted:

it is if you don’t manage to do anything

just like every goon project

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Jakabite posted:

aside from a few of the slower kids filtering in because they heard a commotion not many people are lamenting that a proud boy got shot, everyone’s more laughing at/pissed at the extremely stupid mature adult goon with children who fired several shots down a populated city street

something terrible and stupid did happen, the proud boy getting hit just isn’t it

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
5 shots 5 0 toes.

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do the proud boys still beat other up while you have to name 5 of your favorite cereals

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Peter Daou Zen posted:

Do the proud boys still beat other up while you have to name 5 of your favorite cereals

fact check: they beat you up UNTIL you name 5 breakfast cereals

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i would be under so much pressure idk if i could do it

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

fact check: they beat you up UNTIL you name 5 breakfast cereals

*trying to remember 5 cereals while a guy in a Vineyard Vine polo and boat shoes kicks me in the ribs*

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Hearing reports that Doorknob Slobber shot mark zuckerberg in the foot.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Hearing reports that Doorknob Slobber shot mark zuckerberg in the foot.

talk about targeted advertising

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

lol

animist
Aug 28, 2018

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

755 like, 3.9k dislikes. all the likes came from this forum

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
After getting a week long probation for saying this incident looked like self defense, I have learned my lesson and now acknowledge that letting proud boys beat you and drive you out of public is better than ever standing your ground. Anyone that ever fires a gun is automatically a villain. Inshallah

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

holy poo poo it's been a week? what the gently caress have i been doing

animist
Aug 28, 2018
still lolling that the brigade of agents reading all our posts has increased in size

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Jorge Bell posted:

After getting a week long probation for saying this incident looked like self defense, I have learned my lesson and now acknowledge that letting proud boys beat you and drive you out of public is better than ever standing your ground. Anyone that ever fires a gun is automatically a villain. Inshallah

I don’t think this guy is being sincere

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Jorge Bell posted:

hey retard, he fired into a crowd of people in the general direction of a nazi

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Jorge Bell posted:

i think if you can run away safely you should do that instead of escalating force and risk hurting/killing somebody. but im built different

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

animist posted:

still lolling that the brigade of agents reading all our posts has increased in size

where do I sign up to get paid specifically to read posts all day instead of getting paid to do other things while I actually just read posts all day?

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
Shooting people is wrong but I can't help but laugh that the proud boy got wounded in such a way that he can't claim honour.

"That guy lost a toe for the cause"

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Jorge Bell posted:

firing a gun on a crowded street makes you an rear end in a top hat, yes, thanks for keeping up

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

copy posted:

i think if you can run away safely you should do that instead of escalating force and risk hurting/killing somebody. but im built different

torn between nodding at this as good practical advice for personal safety and shaking my drat head at you swallowing pacifist ideology

this is just one source but it’s been found repeatedly that the safest option when facing potential violence is running the gently caress away

quote:

What’s more, the study found that while the likelihood of injury after brandishing a firearm was reduced to 4.1 percent, the injury rate after those defensive gun uses was similar to using any other weapon (5.3 percent), and was still greater than if the person had run away or hid (2.4 percent) or called the police (2.2 percent). These results were similar to previous research on older NCVS data which showed that, while using a firearm in self-defense did lower a person’s risk of subsequent injury, it was less effective than using any weapon other than a gun.

oh and banned buckaroo shot wildly down a city street, gently caress him and anyone defending that poo poo

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Office Pig posted:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Imo the shakiest gun in the west should pay for Tiny Toes' medical costs, plus damages, legal fees etc. Then he can start paying reparations.

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.
Its been a week and I still can't believe the nazi named Toes got shot in the toes. fuckin' love goons

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
The Nazi got shot in the foot a while ago, it's just been a week since we found out a goon did it

I thought he just shot himself in the foot TBH

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

It was the likely explanation .

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
metaphorically shooting myself in the foot by shooting myself in the foot

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Jorge Bell posted:

lmao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Office Pig posted:

its crazy how time just disappears. pretty soon it'll be Christmas and then another year of garbage begins

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Jorge Bell posted:

Revolutionary violence is proactive not reactive HTH buddy

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Office Pig posted:

if you’re like me, you’ve been LOLing

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Terminal autist posted:

Revolutionary violence is proactive not reactive HTH buddy

go on

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Office Pig posted:

did you shoot anybody?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

I think it's unfair to say he wildly fired. AFAIK, he shot five times, each time hitting one of Tiny's toes. He is clearly an antifa super soldier expert marksman.