Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Tiler Kiwi posted:

everyone just rereg and act like we didn't know those people

I can safely say that I've never even heard of breadnsucc or any of the other freaks who suicide bombed their way into QCS to whine about how we don't appreciate his sacrifice. There's gotta be some den of madness producing these people if CSPAM is the only forum I care to read & post in yet I don't recognize a single one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jorge Bell posted:

there were 3+ armed proud boys chasing some people dressed in black, who ran. they charged the ppl at the tail end of the group, which included our forums shootman, who got hit but escaped and ran for a bit before turning & firing as the proud boys pursued. it's pretty clear in the surveillance video that the andy ngo article suspiciously edited, and under the circumstances it seems like totally justified self defense covered by washington state's stand your ground stuff, which is likely why he got charged with 1st degree assault instead of attempted homicide or whatever.

this is the unedited video. at 00:09 you can see him getting attacked at the tail end of the group in the center right of frame. shooting at people is never good but he clearly wasn't the instigator here

https://twitter.com/OlyPD/status/1436355179675152391?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wln5pZpg-6Y

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

old beast lunatic posted:

You guys act like this is the first time a goon shot someone calm down

This is the funniest time a goon shot someone. Rivaled perhaps only by Caro, who probably killed people in Libya.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

antifa dad :ninja:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Homeless Friend posted:

get with the times old man

:holymoley: