Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lil poopendorfer posted:

Lol this turd has a 6 yearold kid

he took a shot at being a father.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TenementFunster posted:

hrmm, wonder which "comrade" dimed him out to the cops

i did, and all it took was a copy of silicon valley on the n64

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Phigs posted:

I don't know why so many people who do crimes break the most basic rule of don't put permanent, easily-identifiable markings on the visible parts of your body if you're going to commit crimes.

Those freaks at 4chan and /pol will find you based on the moles on your skin lolll

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bad boys bad bad boys what cha gonna do when they cummmmmmm for youuuuuuu

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

eSports Chaebol posted:

definite spike spiegel energy. Also lol at people saying that casually taking potshots is somehow self defense

There were Proud Boys vaguely in the direction he shot at; and many people on the forums think that’s good enough. Those people are hosed in the head.

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He shoots so casually and stupidly I hate it, who the fu ck taught him to use a gun.

he's not going to be able to lie like our grandparents did and exaggerate when his grand kids see the dumb video of him shooting like a dweeb

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they would just drone strike any actual leftist leader ANYWAYS

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you guys are sick i signed up for the front page articles :)

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do the proud boys still beat other up while you have to name 5 of your favorite cereals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

fact check: they beat you up UNTIL you name 5 breakfast cereals

*trying to remember 5 cereals while a guy in a Vineyard Vine polo and boat shoes kicks me in the ribs*