Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

It's a really good gimmick and I got owned by it earlier today. Also it would be fine if this subforum gets closed because the good threads (the ones I like) will get reposted in other subforums

The fake one doesn’t have the little red punching guy icon to the left of his name.

I remember a while back the fake Jeff posted that CSPAM would close at midnight and some mod stickied it for fun. Everyone kind of figured it out and it was just sitting there filling with shitposts and then some idiot ran to QCS and made a thread about it. Good times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dramatically unveiling a giant blown up photo of the victim’s foot

“Ladies and gentlemen of the jury! Even at ten times their ordinary size you must agree these are clearly tiny toes. Why, imagine, trying to shoot a toe this tiny? Like shooting a flea! It makes no logical sense. I rest my case.”

exmarx posted:

'toese' isn't pronounced like 'toes' at all btw...

I don’t care