Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

You thought I was joking, right? Well, well, well, you probably thought I wouldn't be crazy enough to do this, well, here we are and I stand correct!!

I know every single one of you out there is super duper exciting to hear that spooky season is almost upon us and the stars have aligned, the great event is on its way, ghosts are happening and we all are going to be spooked like mad. Well, fear no longer (or rather yes fear a lot), for I am here to deliver halloween cards to YOUR HOME!
Let's assume I somehow got into the possession of a lot (say, I dunno, 70+) halloween cards that are nice and colorful and especially spooky, maybe even possessed by ghosts and let's also assume that I bought enough international stamps to fund the entire stamp industry for a year, well, in that scenario this is your big chance to get a halloween card, machine printed and designed but hand written by me, with a personal greeting to you and no one else (except maybe your family or room mate or who ever lives with you) in it. Hell, I might even draw a tiny ant or something in there!
So, to get started early on and so I can split the work load on this over time, let's get a head start!

If you'd like to have a nice postcard in halloween style sent to you by me, straight from Germany, please send me your or any address you have access to via PMs or to gag.sa@mailbox.org and feel free to post ITT if you also would have, I dunno, a tiny drawing or special words to your fiancé or, uhm, a special word hidden in the card somewhere, maybe even a random sticker or two that I have lying around. It does not have to be your home address, I am happy to send to any PO box, neighbor's mailbox you keep stealing out of or a public library of your choice, as long as it somehow gets to you, I'll be happy!
Every card will also be sealed by a shiny wax seal because I am that kind of a nerd and yes it's about bugs why do you ask?

I'll be collecting participants for a week or two and get started on writing the cards, but I plan to send them out at some point in mid october, so that it hopefully arrives somewhat close to halloween, depending on where you live. Don't be shy if you live in the middle of Antarctica, I figured postcards are quite cheap to send around the world!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

I signed up! Gonna be doing :f5: except at the mailbox

Escape From Noise

I'm ready 2 get spoopy

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

May we send you Halloween letters?

Goons Are Gifts

But of course! I have a PO box just for card and internet purposes, it's already posted in the CC's goonmail, so might as well post it here. You can send me anything you like to
GAG
Pf 13 03 12
50497 Cologne
Germany

I'm very happy to both send and receive stuff! Doesn't even have to be halloween, really, that box is naughty and likes to be stuffed, so fill it FILL IT

nut

i will DM you for a scary card for me and my dog!

more falafel please

forums poster

email sendin'!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

But of course! I have a PO box just for card and internet purposes, it's already posted in the CC's goonmail, so might as well post it here. You can send me anything you like to
GAG
Pf 13 03 12
50497 Cologne
Germany

I'm very happy to both send and receive stuff! Doesn't even have to be halloween, really, that box is naughty and likes to be stuffed, so fill it FILL IT

the simplicity of this adress versus when i mailed a package to japan for secret santa astounds me.

gonna send that pm

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

the simplicity of this adress versus when i mailed a package to japan for secret santa astounds me.

gonna send that pm

It got here!

Heather Papps

hello friend

eventually! i was so certain i'd hosed up a number or something. hopefully this year the mail is faster!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

eventually! i was so certain i'd hosed up a number or something. hopefully this year the mail is faster!

TBF it was also Covid Times in a big way

Goons Are Gifts

Escape From Noise posted:

I'm ready 2 get spoopy

Did you send me something, too? Not sure if it fell through the infinite bag of chaos that is my inbox

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

yes, please, and thank you!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

CommieGIR

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

I am up for a spooky postcard, its the best time of the year

Manifisto

I also sent a request for a spooky postcard! great idea, thank you!

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

In it to win it. How do you win this thread, you may ask?

by participating

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Did you send me something, too? Not sure if it fell through the infinite bag of chaos that is my inbox

I haven't. Sorry. I have the worse follow through

biosterous

looking forward to :spooky:mail:spooky:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Zamboni Rodeo

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I love halloween and I love goon mail! please send me some spooky goodness. (PM'd you my address)

xcheopis

I would love a card and will send my email mailing address tomorrow and also please don't put any spiders in with my card I don't like spiders at all thank you this is very kind of you

xcheopis fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Sep 30, 2021

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Please spoopify my October by sending me a Halloween postcard. :spooky:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
in like flint babyeeeee

crimes

Goons Are Gifts

xcheopis posted:

I would love a card and will send my email mailing address tomorrow and also please don't put any spiders in with my card I don't like spiders at all thank you this is very kind of you

Of course! No worries there will be nothing in there that spooks you, except for a ghost or two :ghost:

Stoner Sloth

xcheopis posted:

GaaaaG? can i have xcheopis' spiders if she doesn't want them?

[spoilers] (lol actually probably don't do this as we'll get in trouble from tough aussie biosecurity laws) [/spoilers]

Goons Are Gifts

Wait until you see what I put in those cards :devil:

Full disclaimer, I just found out that literally all of those cards are, in fact, haunted by ghosts or demons. I struck a deal with them and I can still ship them out, but they demanded to be recognized, so every card comes along with a short description and, if writeable with latin letters, the name of the ghost and maybe what he likes or something. I trust that every recipient of a card can take good care of those ghosts, they live for all eternity so I hope that everyone who already signed up is aware of the responsibility you are accepting here, because there is no way to turn back now :ghost:

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Goons Are Great posted:

Wait until you see what I put in those cards :devil:

Full disclaimer, I just found out that literally all of those cards are, in fact, haunted by ghosts or demons. I struck a deal with them and I can still ship them out, but they demanded to be recognized, so every card comes along with a short description and, if writeable with latin letters, the name of the ghost and maybe what he likes or something. I trust that every recipient of a card can take good care of those ghosts, they live for all eternity so I hope that everyone who already signed up is aware of the responsibility you are accepting here, because there is no way to turn back now :ghost:

I've plenty of good closets, hallways, stairs and corners to be haunted.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Ass-penny

My house is haunted af already, the more the merrier, forums dad.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Get spooky bithc I'm gonna try to send you a thing too

I'm going to the shops tomorrow, everyone give me suggestions on horribly American things to mail to GaG

xcheopis

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm going to the shops tomorrow, everyone give me suggestions on horribly American things to mail to GaG

American chocolate.
Wonder bread.
"American cheese"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

American chocolate.
Wonder bread.
"American cheese"

BUT HE'S MY FRIEND, NOT MY ENEMY

xcheopis

Mormon Nailer posted:

YOU SAID "HORRIBLY AMERICAN"!!!

Escape From Noise

xcheopis posted:

YOU SAID "HORRIBLY AMERICAN"!!!

Did someone say... AMERICA???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX_k5_egUAo

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Mormon Nailer posted:

taco seasoning packets, taco shells

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

sb hermit

Mormon Nailer posted:

peanut butter

miracle whip

ten gallon hats

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Big
Ole
rear end

Heather Papps

hello friend

i don't think you can just send a gun through regular mail

sb hermit

Heather Papps posted:

i don't think you can just send a gun through regular mail

what are some canandian things? all dressed chips? maple syrup? toques with a maple leaf? maple leaf jerseys?

Try as I might, I cannot think of a single offensively canadian thing that can be shipped to Germany.

Heather Papps

hello friend

sb hermit posted:

what are some canandian things? all dressed chips? maple syrup? toques with a maple leaf? maple leaf jerseys?

Try as I might, I cannot think of a single offensively canadian thing that can be shipped to Germany.

there are some history books i could send...

i bet i could go to a very german part of canada (kitchener used to be called new berlin) and find a terrible ersatz approximation of sausage or something

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

sb hermit posted:

Could always send an apology for not sending anything Canadian enough... But, that would be awfully Canadian.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

sb hermit posted:

Alberta?