Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Okay that's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Another postcard, from Ger-Man-Eeee,
And everyone is BYOB!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Goons Are Gifts

I *think* I got everyone who signed up and also I should have answered to those who pmed/emailed me. If I haven't for some reason, I probably didn't catch you because I'm a doofus and you may poke me again!
Your ghosts ehhh cards are coming along nicely already :ghost:

Prof. Crocodile

gonna send that pm. and maybe mail some tacos to Deutschland….

Escape From Noise

I could send you some tako (tako is Japanese for octopus)

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Oct 2, 2021

Goons Are Gifts

so just an update, my desk is slowly filling with increasingly haunted cards! soon they will go on their way into the wide world. If anyone else still wants in on the action, sign up while I still have a soul to write stuff!!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Spoop me, Mr. GaG!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I would love a postcard. As cost of entry please take a look at these sick pics of Casa Pepper all dolled up for Halloween.

sb hermit

:spooky:

Goons Are Gifts

Bo-Pepper posted:

I would love a postcard. As cost of entry please take a look at these sick pics of Casa Pepper all dolled up for Halloween.

goddamn I knew the pepper family is full of artists but this is beyond this world, probably beyond this life!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

This OWNS. Congratulations on your new haunted house!!!

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

this is sick! I'm definitely not going to wander around your part of the city looking for your place, especially not with biodegradable tp in my pocket (as a housewarming gift, new homeowners can always use tp right??)

ty nesamdoom!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

is it spooky tp

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

is it spooky tp

it is definitely haunted but I can't say with certainty by whom. gonna need another seance session or two to determine this with precision. the tp claims it's haunted by the ghost of mr. whipple from the charmin commercials but you know how ghosts lie.

ty nesamdoom!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

gonna squeeze that tp and see how the ghost reacts that's how we'll know

Goons Are Gifts

the ghost that's living in one card has been extremely motivated to get into that house, just throwing that out here

the card I mean

xcheopis

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

the ghost that's living in one card has been extremely motivated to get into that house, just throwing that out here

the card I mean

The Mezzotint!
https://gutenberg.ca/ebooks/jamesmr-mezzotint/jamesmr-mezzotint-00-h.html

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the card I mean

it’s actually plausible that no one’s ever died in my home since the sellers lived here for 49 years before they sold it to us

this could be sweet virgin territory for some enterprising ghost

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You gotta have a gentle ghost if nobody ever died in your house, but my house? gently caress me up, GaG, my house is a multiple murder house with demonic possession involved, send me a really bad one. Like, the ghost of a guy who bought discounted McAfee AntiVirus software.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I need a ghost who is into some sick poo poo, like, a ghost that maybe enjoys double coupon day.

Escape From Noise

In Japan you can get apartments at a discount if someone died in it. I told my housing agent that I'd be cool with one of those. I think he thought I meant I'd prefer it.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i want a place where the juon lady creeps and croaks everywhere but there’s a mop stuck to her so she’s like a vengeful roomba

xcheopis

I want a place where all the poor kitties who didn't have loving home could hang out and try to knock things over with their intangible little paws and hork up phantom hairballs on my pillow and leave me little mouse skeletons in my sock drawer. I would be the ultimate Cat Lady!

sb hermit

Escape From Noise posted:

In Japan you can get apartments at a discount if someone died in it. I told my housing agent that I'd be cool with one of those. I think he thought I meant I'd prefer it.

I'd prefer it. As long as it didn't have a real life reason for the death that wasn't fixed, like a gas leak.

Goons Are Gifts

so all the cards have been written, I'll, uhh, I'll wait until around Friday if anyone else wants in and then I'm gonna fill up the mailbox next to my house because drat this turned out to be a lot of cards and I really like this

I tried to find extra spooky stamps but there weren't any I could use for international traffic so I instead went with something extremely spooky for any chess player, being Kasparow losing to a computer!!

Goons Are Gifts

some of the ghosts in the cards are extremely eager to be sent out, I have like five cards flying around my room just now because they can't wait any more to haunt you guys for all eternity

Goons Are Gifts

a surprisingly large number of ghosts and demons here are oddly focused on pets and breakfast, so I highly recommend to have at least one of those when reading

Escape From Noise

sb hermit posted:

I'd prefer it. As long as it didn't have a real life reason for the death that wasn't fixed, like a gas leak.

You'll never be a member of Aqua Teen Hunger Force with that attitude!

Twenty Four

Bo-Pepper posted:

Maybe it is just the decorations, but this house looks like it was meant to become a haunted house. The wrought iron looking railings and columns aren't common where I am and feel like they should be and integral part of any haunted house, so if they are just part of your normal house it's like already starting ahead! (provided you didn't add them, and if so, cool!)

Escape From Noise posted:

You'll never be a member of Aqua Teen Hunger Force with that attitude!

Is there a way to get the blood to flow up the walls?

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

xcheopis posted:

I want a place where all the poor kitties who didn't have loving home could hang out and try to knock things over with their intangible little paws and hork up phantom hairballs on my pillow and leave me little mouse skeletons in my sock drawer. I would be the ultimate Cat Lady!

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Goons Are Gifts

alright my worryingly scary and yet somehow surprisingly sexy pals, I'll let this open for the weekend and everyone who wants to get into some card fun can pm or email me and then I'll be shipping out by next week!
That should make sure they all arrive in time, assuming the shipping time will be more or less usual even a bit too early, so don't be too scared when that happens!!

All cards come with something my probably terribly readable handwriting produced for you personally and also a sticker or three or whatever I had lying around that fits in the letter without going above the 20g weight limit and, of course, with a ghost or demon that will haunt you for all eternity as promised. Some are very chatty, so, uhh, you might at best buy them accounts

Goons Are Gifts

If your card includes extremely glittery pink unicorns and similar not usually used Halloween symbolism, don't be scared but those things are what really haunts you at night

i mean, everyone can do some skeletons or ghosts but, you know, that is something else

Goons Are Gifts

Ok I actually didn't expect to run out of both envelopes as well as stamps, so much holiday cheer!!
I'm gonna close sign ups a bit earlier today since I'm out of material and in exchange they will go out two days earlier, too! Everyone who signed up will get a card, I just had to improvise a bit

Right now I'm applying my magic seal on all of the envelopes so the ghosts don't come out until you open this, which looks like this:

but so you know this is going to be safe

Thanks for everyone who signed up, I had great fun making a poo poo ton of cards!

Goons Are Gifts

and here's what the final product looks like!

I honestly expected maybe 5 or 6 cards going out across the world, but as usual byob comes around and surprises you in the best way possible and now, one mountain of letters, a considerable number of stamps and envelopes in various sizes and what feels like 2 tons of wax seals later, I'm ready to send!

The wax seal does indeed show a small little spider, it's what I always use because I'm a nerd. Xcheopis, for you I didn't use the actual seal to spare you the spider and instead just closed it with the same Halloween-colored wax.

Let's hope all of these babies arrive safely at your home and may the ghosts haunt you forever more!

Manifisto

I honestly expected maybe 5 or 6 cards going out across the world, but as usual byob comes around and surprises you in the best way possible and now, one mountain of letters, a considerable number of stamps and envelopes in various sizes and what feels like 2 tons of wax seals later, I'm ready to send!

The wax seal does indeed show a small little spider, it's what I always use because I'm a nerd. Xcheopis, for you I didn't use the actual seal to spare you the spider and instead just closed it with the same Halloween-colored wax.

Let's hope all of these babies arrive safely at your home and may the ghosts haunt you forever more!

dang what a labor of love! I'm :f5:ing my mailbox rn

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

googling "average time for letter to get from germany to canada"

getting answers of anywhere from 4 business days to several months??

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prof. Crocodile

boo-osterous posted:

googling "average time for letter to get from germany to canada"

getting answers of anywhere from 4 business days to several months??

I imagine it really depends on where in Canada you are. if you’re in Toronto probably 4 business days. if you’re up in the Arctic circle several months.

sb hermit

Manifisto posted:

dang what a labor of love! I'm :f5:ing my mailbox rn

:same:

xcheopis

Thanks so much for doing all of this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

I am so grateful and excited for these spoopy season’s greetings, but also frightened for these spoopy seasons’s greetings.