Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
I've got a heater to move out of the hallway/entrance to upstairs to open up what I think will be prime haunting space.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

:spooky: my haunted letter had arrived :spooky:

i will open it and post about it when i get home

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

hooray my house is currently being haunted!

(xcheopsis don't click this one!)
https://i.postimg.cc/HxzMwQcr/20211018-140834.jpg
here is the spooky spider seal! it is shinier than i thought it would, but now that i think about candles and wax i actually should have expected this exact level of shininess lol

if you look closely at the ink stamping on the stamp on the right side, some post workers handled this on 11/10/2021 it's only 10/18/2021, how did this get to me from the future??? clearly: ghosts and/or demons

the demon consented to be photographed, at only a minor cost to my soul

it came with stickers

Kira what do you think of the scary haunted card?

Kira ain't afraid of no ghost :c00l:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

I got mine last night and forgot to post it. Thanks, GaG!

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
I got mine, also from the future.
I must wait until my tiny dude is here to release the haunting. Hopefully the spider seal can withstand a few more days of guard duty.

sb hermit

nesamdoom posted:

I got mine, also from the future.
I must wait until my tiny dude is here to release the haunting. Hopefully the spider seal can withstand a few more days of guard duty.

:same:

Ass-penny

I got my letter! Unfortunately the wax seal fell off in shipping, and my breakfast demon, Greg escaped somewhere between Köln and the wilds of Saint Paul, no doubt haunting a waffle house. I did get a letter that read exactly like a GaG post, and stickers!

Goons Are Gifts

oh drat those were fast! I didn't expect them all to be so quick, clearly it must have something to do with the time travel involved, I was worried some of them would even arrive too late.
So excited to hear about all the ghosts haunting you and probably stealing some breakfast, they are all weirdly obsessed with breakfastsq

sb hermit

Ok, I can't wait, so I'm gonna post mine now!

You can kinda see the spooky card underneath!

Also, stickers!

Thank you so much, GaG! I hope my new ghost buddy likes its new home!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Mine arrived just today! The seal was missing (perhaps the ghosts rattling and shaking knocked it off!) and yes, the note GaG wrote did in fact read just like a gag post!!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i got somethin special in the mail

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

xcheopis posted:

Thanks so much for doing all of this!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

I wonder how those seals fell off, never happened to me before and I usually send around a lot of things. Maybe it was the ghosts after all :tinfoil:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

I wonder how those seals fell off, never happened to me before and I usually send around a lot of things. Maybe it was the ghosts after all :tinfoil:

It was probably the postal machines eating the seals as a delicious snack as payment for containing the ghosts until delivery.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Im so loving hyped for stickers!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

i used to send a lot of sealed letters too and eventually i'd just put the sealed envelope in an unsealed envelope because they sometimes do get stuck on the machinery and gum things up

thank you for the stickers! photos forthcoming

crimes

nut

something came in the mail today...

nut

thank you so much GAG, I will cherish Peter and all the candy he brings me forever!

Goons Are Gifts

I think Peter stole some candy from me, too, I wonder where he took them...

Prof. Crocodile

what's this..? a postcard from someone named '6A6' in Germany..?

sealed with a spoopy spider seal..?

aha! a halloween postcard!

can it be? am i being visited by a ghost that loves smilies? who brought a kickin rad unicorn sticker and some little captions!? it is! just like the old gypsy woman foretorld!

xcheopis

Nothing.

Manifisto

same, the nyc post office doing its usual stellar job. but that's okay, the anticipation is delicious!

ty nesamdoom!

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
The boy finally got back home so I broke the seal and let the ghost out to start haunting. Reading the card didn't go too bad, could have used my glasses that I lost somewhere in this place, but other than a few words to look up I understood it pretty well. We eat plenty of chili-cheese dogs here so there will be plenty to share. I'm gonna use the postcard to go on a google earth tour. I've not made it very far from the bridge by the zoo, get sidetracked and end up just wandering around in street view.
Thanks, next time I take my babydude to the museum I'll grab a postcard or two from there that show off the city here, it's not impressive or anything, but we mostly just have lewis and clark stuff and were a big part of settling people in the midwest.

It's night and the kid is supposed to be going to sleep so I'll have to get some photos tomorrow.

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

same, the nyc post office doing its usual stellar job. but that's okay, the anticipation is delicious!

The newest tenants in our building leave the front gate open all the drat time (because many of the people coming and going aren't on the lease and don't have keys) and the rest of us have been getting our mail stolen. I had to start picking up all of my medications at the pharmacy again. So, I'm worried it's been stolen. :(

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I received my card today. The seal was intact, and the contents were in good condition. Unsurprisingly, the note read very much like a GAG post. I am now haunted by the :ghost: ghost of a witch who excelled at causing chaos, so I may or may not be able to post any photos of the card and the treasures inside. :spooky:

Sending positive waves to you, GAG. :wom::wom::wom:

Zurtilik

Got my card. Thanks so much, what a delight!

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's really nice going to the post office with hope instead of trepidation there's some bill i forgot

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

:cheersbird:

sb hermit

nesamdoom posted:

The boy finally got back home so I broke the seal and let the ghost out to start haunting. Reading the card didn't go too bad, could have used my glasses that I lost somewhere in this place, but other than a few words to look up I understood it pretty well. We eat plenty of chili-cheese dogs here so there will be plenty to share. I'm gonna use the postcard to go on a google earth tour. I've not made it very far from the bridge by the zoo, get sidetracked and end up just wandering around in street view.
Thanks, next time I take my babydude to the museum I'll grab a postcard or two from there that show off the city here, it's not impressive or anything, but we mostly just have lewis and clark stuff and were a big part of settling people in the midwest.

It's night and the kid is supposed to be going to sleep so I'll have to get some photos tomorrow.

I picked up a few postcards but I ruined the better one because my ink smeared and I resorted to using permanent marker for the address and ballpoint pen for the message.

I'm getting some better ink soon, so I'll have to find more postcards to send.

Manifisto

:smith: nothing yet

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

:sigh:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My ghost escaped the letter!!! Now my house is extra haunted...

GAG, what do I do about double reverse twin hauntings?!

Goons Are Gifts

I'd say I need to send some more ghosts to really populate your house...

I got new stamps, too, so this is going to happen :devil:

Zamboni Rodeo

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Manifisto posted:

me neither.

:smith::respek::smith:

Goons Are Gifts

I hope it didn't get lost in customs or something due to the weapon-grade stickers I sent you :ohdear:

I'm going to re-send your two letters though! With other stickers since you got the only ones I had of those kind, but no worries, belated halloween ghosts will arrive at some point!
Anyone else did not get one despite signing up? Happy to make more!

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

I hope it didn't get lost in customs or something due to the weapon-grade stickers I sent you :ohdear:

I'm going to re-send your two letters though! With other stickers since you got the only ones I had of those kind, but no worries, belated halloween ghosts will arrive at some point!
Anyone else did not get one despite signing up? Happy to make more!

I hadn't received mine as of yesterday but perhaps it will be in today's mail.

Goons Are Gifts

Okay so I got another letter back and the mailman ticked deceased on the reason why, so, ehm, I'm fairly certain they were posting just yesterday but ehm, I'm gonna check :ohdear:

So assuming this is just an error, I'd be up to four letters to resend, gonna do that probably today or tomorrow!

Goons Are Gifts

speaking of keeping the postal service running, would there anyone who did receive or hopefully receives a card soon, be happy if I reuse your address to send you more stuff for other holidays? I have a nerdy German registry for goon mailing purposes and I'm happy to add you to it and include you in my what feels like weekly letter exchanges because there's always a holiday somewhere

If not, that's just as fine and I'm going to delete your address on my end, so no worries about being pestered with my spam!

Zurtilik

Send me everything!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

I sent a Halloween card to Deutschland a while back, but it looks like the mail is moving slowly in both directions.