Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
lets talk about em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

I'm for them if it's Halloween, otherwise not so much.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
jesus christ put some loving effort into your threads op

this kind of posting behavior from a mod. unbelievable.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Cubone posted:

jesus christ put some loving effort into your threads op

this kind of posting behavior from a mod. unbelievable.

:cumpolice:
suggested talking points

-costumes that exist right on the boundary of too far
-strong opinions on specific costuming vs generic (policeman vs john mclane)
-Any anecdotes from costume parties
-dressing up to go to a halloween party on the 2nd or 3rd is kinda funny
-any inventive costumes you have seen?

I did a zoidberg once and painted myself full face red acrylic paint and then long boarded to the train station with a red washing up glove taped to my face, it was pretty fun

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
I am against costumery of all kinds.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I went as a cactus one year and the chicks totally wanted my prick

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
my halloween costume is filling the piss repository of those fake drug test dicks full of fake cum

then i go to a public library, cozy in to a computer stall, bring up some youtube yoga videos, touch my plastic dick a couple times and spray my fake cum everywhere

in case you haven't figured it out yet, my costume is 'public library masturbator', just in case you didn't figure that out yet

MOD EDIT:
Spoilered a fake penis

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Mac and Cheese posted:

my halloween costume is filling the piss repository of those fake drug test dicks full of fake cum

then i go to a public library, cozy in to a computer stall, bring up some youtube yoga videos, touch my plastic dick a couple times and spray my fake cum everywhere

in case you haven't figured it out yet, my costume is 'public library masturbator', just in case you didn't figure that out yet

MOD EDIT:
Spoilered a fake penis

Silly string penis would be less realistic, but much funnier

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Yes hello i'm calling because I would like to ask what is the deal with all these costumes that are like "sexy this-and-that" because i was under the impression Halloween was a scary season in celebration of all things evil and spooky and when I see someone dressed as a sexy nurse, well yes i am intimidated by that person's sexuality but i also get immensely horny and start banging on tables, wolf-whistling and howling, and my tongue unrolls out of my mouth onto to the floor (tastes real bad). What gives?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'm going as a sexy offender

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

This year I am going as Sexy Untreated Syphilis Patient

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

A Big ol spooky John Candy.

Just a large John Candy ghost.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Happy Hippo posted:

This year I am going as Sexy Untreated Syphilis Patient

So you're not wearing a costume? :dadjoke:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I’m going as a devil, perhaps the devil. Weirdly have never been a witch for Halloween because frankly no costume would be needed.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Real answer is unless one of my friends stops caring that covid is a concern and throws a party this year, I won't be dressing up beyond like a silly hat to give out candy.

Although now that I think about it, I kind of want to.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

teen witch posted:

Weirdly have never been a witch for Halloween because frankly no costume would be needed.

yes, but what about the teen part? :dadjoke:
ugh, that was awful, sorry

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Tactical Sergeant Tarkus from the Blood Ravens 4th Company in Warhammer 40,000

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Regular clothes but my dick is out

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Paint yourself white and run around yellin IM NOT WEARING A MASK!!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
DARPANET predator. It's a look that's been easy and effective for me since '81.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Taint & rear end in a top hat of man

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like the ones where you see the hot gurls bewbs and butts

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

sexy shipost

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

Jestery posted:

-strong opinions on specific costuming vs generic (policeman vs john mclane)

We had an unseasonably warm day in the north east for a Christmas 5k once so I ran it dressed as John McClane

Exactly one person recognized what I was doing and I think everyone else assumed I was just some dirty weirdo who showed up in a cheap tank top and slacks (they're not wrong)

BounceBanana
Feb 3, 2021
Halloween costumes are racist. I'm against them.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

pretty soft girl posted:

We had an unseasonably warm day in the north east for a Christmas 5k once so I ran it dressed as John McClane

You ran a 5k barefoot?

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

Brother Tadger posted:

You ran a 5k barefoot?

I wasn't that committed but I spray painted an old pair of running shoes foot colored and wrapped them in bandages

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

pretty soft girl posted:

I wasn't that committed but I spray painted an old pair of running shoes foot colored and wrapped them in bandages

"Yippee-5k, motherfucker"

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Fors Yard posted:

:thurman:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Winnie the pooh mask, red t-shirt, yellow paint from the waist down

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Linux Pirate posted:

A Big ol spooky John Candy.

Just a large John Candy ghost.
Can I suggest John Candy Corn?

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

Fors Yard posted:

:sbahj: I'm mad that I'm too dumb to have come up with that

The 5k organizers sent out the photos with a festive frame so I have this reminder of yet another day I decided to make an rear end of myself in public

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Nice belt on your running pants

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

BounceBanana posted:

Halloween costumes are racist. I'm against them.

The classic sombrero and Vietnamese-style straw hat are readily available at Party City.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Dress like a pirate with an amazon box and be a porch pirate.

logis
Dec 30, 2004
Slippery Tilde

Applesnots posted:

Dress like a pirate with an amazon box and be a porch pirate.

"Nice costume"
"Uh, ok." (Walks quickly back to white van, gets in passenger seat, van departs)

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Jestery posted:

lets talk about em

You should get a straight-haired black wig, a cheap skirt, a LOL sweater, and be a North Korean assassin.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i think it's real lame when people dress up as super niche stuff that 90% of people won't know what you are

I'm usually a clown on halloween because it's pretty fun to paint my face like a clown but not something I wanna do more than once a year

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i think it's real lame when people dress up as super niche stuff that 90% of people won't know what you are

I'm usually a clown on halloween because it's pretty fun to paint my face like a clown but not something I wanna do more than once a year

yeah i did chairman kaga from the 90s era Iron chef once , got the capsicum , a tiny smoke machine and everything,
not one person got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I am doing Bimjoker this year, but sometime next year (maybe not even for Halloween) I plan on doing my first "cosplay" I guess. I'm not going to a convention, I just think it'd be fun.

Plan is when I get the gym body I want (I have the beginning of abs again, going for the hard pack) I'm gonna be in black booty shorts and bra, get some ram's head prosthetics, black contacts, fake (but usable!) teeth like a wolf or some poo poo, satyr feet thingies and maybe finger claws.

Basically I'm gonna be a demon girl for some event. I dunno which one. Everyone seems for it. I'll probably do it once, get some pics and then never do it again because effort lol