Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

pretty soft girl posted:

:sbahj: I'm mad that I'm too dumb to have come up with that

The 5k organizers sent out the photos with a festive frame so I have this reminder of yet another day I decided to make an rear end of myself in public

Looks like you'll make a good wolverine. Because that's what I originally thought I was looking at for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

now that i've been working from home for almost 2 years, it's a pretty big ask to get me out of gym shorts or sweat pants

halloween is cool and all, but i've got a lifestyle to maintain here

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Bad Purchase posted:

now that i've been working from home for almost 2 years, it's a pretty big ask to get me out of gym shorts or sweat pants

I'm sure you could find a costume fitting those requirements

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Went outside and someone asked if it was Halloween already. Sigh.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Mac and Cheese posted:

my halloween costume is filling the piss repository of those fake drug test dicks full of fake cum

then i go to a public library, cozy in to a computer stall, bring up some youtube yoga videos, touch my plastic dick a couple times and spray my fake cum everywhere

in case you haven't figured it out yet, my costume is 'public library masturbator', just in case you didn't figure that out yet

MOD EDIT:
Spoilered a fake penis

we gotta spoiler fake dicks now?

LOOK OUT QCS

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Don't blame me, it's an effective product

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Jestery posted:

Don't blame me, it's an effective product

picturing my boss freaking out about a fake dick on my monitor.

the next thought is picturing him viewing gallon buckets labeled "spunk" on the same monitor and nodding his head in sage approval.

times are tough at the miracle whip factory

Pen Expers
May 3, 2006

Pillbug

Bad Purchase posted:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

I can hear his voice...

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
I put together a sub zero costume when mk9 came out but the cheap ninja boots I bought had soles that might as well been made of teflon so the second I walked in the door to the party I slipped on the small amount of water that had been tracked in and I ate poo poo

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

pretty soft girl posted:

I put together a sub zero costume when mk9 came out but the cheap ninja boots I bought had soles that might as well been made of teflon so the second I walked in the door to the party I slipped on the small amount of water that had been tracked in and I ate poo poo

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cubone posted:

jesus christ put some loving effort into your threads op

this kind of posting behavior from a mod. unbelievable.

What the hell is this supposed to mean?????

:mad:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Who’s the market for the gallon jug of SPUNK brand fake cum?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

...I think we all know the answer to this question....

civil war enthusiasts

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Dunno, the cum lube market is pretty balkanized.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Bad Purchase posted:

There has to be a caftan- or muumuu-based costume.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Literally A Person posted:

What the hell is this supposed to mean?????

:mad:

It's a 4 word OP. No effort. Shameful.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It's a 4 word OP. No effort. Shameful.

I know, PTF. The joke is that that is basically my posting style.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

You're no effort. Shameful.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pennywise the Frown posted:

You're no effort. Shameful.

You know me so well.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

* Tugging at shirt collar*

"Haha yeah..."

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Mooey Cow posted:

Yes hello i'm calling because I would like to ask what is the deal with all these costumes that are like "sexy this-and-that" because i was under the impression Halloween was a scary season in celebration of all things evil and spooky and when I see someone dressed as a sexy nurse, well yes i am intimidated by that person's sexuality but i also get immensely horny and start banging on tables, wolf-whistling and howling, and my tongue unrolls out of my mouth onto to the floor (tastes real bad). What gives?

Someone needs to do a "sexy" costume version of Large Marge from Pee Wee's Big Advanture so then we can have the best of both worlds.

Bismuth posted:

I can hear his voice...

"Whatta ya think this frickin' costume ain't sexy? Why should I waste the effort on you buncha a-holes anyway?"

::slams door::

CPL593H fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Oct 1, 2021

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

I want to be spaghetti

https://youtu.be/K9JttJ_B0PQ

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

I found a long pole in the garage and am going to be a Boom Mic operator for halloween

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Mestre da Pizza with a pizza peel with burning garbage on the end

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

My wife bought my infant daughter a Wonder woman onesie, and so I'm going to be Batman. Specifically the Dark Knight variation I found at wal mart for a good price.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

syntaxfunction posted:

I am doing Bimjoker this year, but sometime next year (maybe not even for Halloween) I plan on doing my first "cosplay" I guess. I'm not going to a convention, I just think it'd be fun.

I can’t think of anything more cringe than “sexy/bimbo joker”, but I guess its all in the execution. The “word” “bimjoker doesn’t even make sense.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

I'm dating a girl I like and for the first time in my life wanna do a couples costume but I don't have any unironic ideas :negative:

Like what's the perfect balance of cute while not being Minion Meme Pinterest Instagram Christian Girl Fall levels of normie

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Knot My President! posted:

I'm dating a girl I like and for the first time in my life wanna do a couples costume but I don't have any unironic ideas :negative:

Like what's the perfect balance of cute while not being Minion Meme Pinterest Instagram Christian Girl Fall levels of normie

Be furries

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Adult film producers. You'd be surprised how much fake cum is used. Also a lot of fake cocks out there.

ur mom

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Be the twins from the shining.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Winston and Julia

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

She deals with enough of my poo poo already including wearing my dumb furry shirts when she's over so this is a hard maybe :hmmyes:

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
A biblicaly-accurate angel would be fun but I'm not good at making costumes. I suppose I could just glue a bunch of wings and eyeballs to my face.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:negative:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Sounds like going as two furries would make her uncomfortable.

So how about Catherine the Great and a horse.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

donkey salami posted:

Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

donkey salami posted:

This is a superior suggestion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I did slutty bee and Flower one time and it was cute

Fwiw I was the slutty bee