Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

I like the implication that Odin wrote all kind of poo poo about himself but not his own wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I set fire to the rain watched it pour as I touched your face
I've never really paired the kid units up so whenever I played Odin DID go home with Ophelia too. When I played Awakening I always made Owain's dad Henry. Henry, Owain, Orochi AND Ophelia. Poor Lissa.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

SloppyDoughnuts posted:

I've never really paired the kid units up so whenever I played Odin DID go home with Ophelia too. When I played Awakening I always made Owain's dad Henry. Henry, Owain, Orochi AND Ophelia. Poor Lissa.

Could be worse. I also default to pairing Lissa with Henry, but in my Conquest game I paired Odin with Nyx, and then Ophelia with Shigure - who was Keaton's son.

Owain came home with a wife cursed to always have a child's body and a daughter married to a werewolf. :v:

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
Those are some of the most lame ending slides I’ve seen yet.

Nyx!Ophelia is probably the best pairing for still being more than good enough and having no pairing cost. Unlike Elise, Nyx isn’t a useful character so you don’t lose anything for gluing Nyx to Odin.

Edit: Forgot to say it, but thanks for the run through. It dispels my remaining curiousity about Fates and it’s good to see someone competently perform how a Lunatic run of it is like. I do agree that Conquest suffers from lack of Turnwheel. The maps intended design is to do non conventional setups to challenge, but what that ends up being is a flurry of details to forget one of and cause a reset.

A pity, because I do respect Conquest’s attempts to innovate with the map design even if they gently caress up a lot.

Keldulas fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Dec 3, 2021

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Elise, no!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Well done on finishing the LP!

I'm doing my own run of Conquest (Hard, I'm a weenie) at the moment, so it's actually kinda refreshing. My tactics have changed since the last time I played; I'm using Attack Stance a bit more, I'm not super focused on pairing everyone up, and I'm trying out characters I usually just kinda leave on the side (Beruka, Laslow, Arthur). Peri unfortunately I still can't find a good spot for her. Maybe I'll just give up her (and Felicia) as stat backpacks for someone.

The most hilarious part so far is that Nyx has gained Str way more than she has Skl.